Sponsored

Petey

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jl sport manual
Wouldn’t turn over and actually after u push the start/stop button and moves your finger off it it kept trying to turn and crank on... had to push the button again to stop it...waiting on dealership to tel me it’s an actual mechanical issue so I can get a rental
Sounds like the engine seized maybe. The started cant turn it over? from what I get here ..in that case mechanical definitely. Cant wait for what they tell ya...

OP
OP

Johnrap

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler
Sounds like the engine seized maybe. The started cant turn it over? from what I get here ..in that case mechanical definitely. Cant wait for what they tell ya...
So dealership called me back and said it was the thermostat. He told me they have put about 20 miles on it and everything seems to be working fine. Also starting right up as it should. I asked if he checked the coolant temp sensor as I was reading in a diff thread was their issue dealing with similar issues with their Jeep. Said everything else checked out fine.Going to pick it up now. Hopefully she is good to go. Thanks for all your input

Petey

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jl sport manual
So dealership called me back and said it was the thermostat. He told me they have put about 20 miles on it and everything seems to be working fine. Also starting right up as it should. I asked if he checked the coolant temp sensor as I was reading in a diff thread was their issue dealing with similar issues with their Jeep. Said everything else checked out fine.Going to pick it up now. Hopefully she is good to go. Thanks for all your input
now that u have a new t stat I wonder if u'll be willing to tell us about the temp ranges ur getting on that digital readout .. I wonder @ what temp urs opens up.
Sponsored