Sponsored

2021 JL Build Status - Post Yours

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Thanks for responding! I did not as I put $ down over the phone. I was sent a picture of what I believe is a POC and my receipt. So the VON... if I had that would I be able to do any tracking with that? I'm guessing not and a VIN is what is needed. I'm happy to ask for the VON# if knowing it gains me anything. The salesperson said it is still in D status and they don't get a VIN until it is in D1.
I got a VIN and I'm only in D status. Ask the dealer for your latest POC printout (purchase order confirmation). It has the VON/VIN/dealership/order date/status/build list/etc. and you'll get to see things unfiltered.
Sponsored

syismaster1

First Name
Sy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
I ordered a JLU Willys 5/18
Put my deposit in 5/21
Got my VON from dealer today 5/24 and Jeep Chat gave me my VIN
Jeep is in D status "awaiting parts" so I expect it to take the full 6-8 weeks hopefully not longer :headbang:

My Order:
JLU 2.0T
Hydro Blue Pearl
Tan Cloth
Safety Group
Advanced Safety Group
8.4" Radio and Audio Group
3 Piece Hard Top
Gorilla Glass windshield

I went from awaiting parts to being in "the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build" for the last week and I am becoming impatient argh. :headbang:

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 TJ '97-'11. '21 billet silver JLR
I went from awaiting parts to being in "the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build" for the last week and I am becoming impatient argh. :headbang:
Patience is your friend.
My order from 3/17 still has not been delivered. But, I ordered weird things like a 2-door and a manual transmission.

zshannon20

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi A3; 2022 Jeep Compass High Altitude
Occupation
Medical Device Operations/Distribution; USMC Reserve Officer
Sahara 4xe ordered yesterday 6/12 with @RobTrachtman in Irvine. As always, Rob was great to work with.

-black
-dual top group
-body color top
-dark saddle interior
-safety
-advanced safety
-cold weather
-tow and HD electric
-proximity entry
-Mopar black tubular side steps
-Mopar floor mats
-Mopar sill guards
-Mopar headliner
-Mopar grab handles

Canā€™t wait! Selling my current 2021 Sahara Altitude. Felt like the 4xe was a smart move as the electric range covers my daily commute. Also wasnā€™t in love with the 3.6 in my Altitude. Excited for the 4xe power.

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Sahara 4xe ordered yesterday 6/12 with @RobTrachtman in Irvine. As always, Rob was great to work with.

-black
-dual top group
-body color top
-dark saddle interior
-safety
-advanced safety
-cold weather
-tow and HD electric
-proximity entry
-Mopar black tubular side steps
-Mopar floor mats
-Mopar sill guards
-Mopar headliner
-Mopar grab handles

Canā€™t wait! Selling my current 2021 Sahara Altitude. Felt like the 4xe was a smart move as the electric range covers my daily commute. Also wasnā€™t in love with the 3.6 in my Altitude. Excited for the 4xe power.
Rob is a great guy, isnā€™t he? I liked dealing with him so much on my new rubi I went back a week later and bought a Grand Cherokee for my wife from him. We went from 0 to full Jeep in a week!

Sponsored

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
Ok.
JLU HA with SOT, Advanced Safety, Integrated Trail Camera and Full Time 4WD
Ordered Jan 25
VON Jan27
VIN And D Status May 17.
That's it.
20 weeks and counting and still not even in D1.
I hate FCA

rhjeep89

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR Firecracker Red
Also ordered from Rob in Irvine 5/10. Was in D1 status within 2 or 3 days. He said this past wednesday it was in transit and 4-5 days out. So tomorrow or Monday I'm going to pick mine up!

Unlimited Rubicon firecracker red
3.6L automatic
Black hardtop
Tow package
Body colored flares
Front camera, 8.4 alpine surround
Remote proximity entry
LED package

Last edited:

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
My order:

• JLUR
  • Hydro Blue
  • 3.6L VVT w/ESS
  • 8-speed auto
  • Cloth seats
  • Dual top
  • 8.4" radio and premium audio
  • Trailer tow and HD electrical
  • Cold weather
  • Remote Proximity
  • Safety Group
  • Gorilla Glass :headbang:

Roger

Olga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2010 Ford Fusion
Build Thread
Link
JLUR Hydro Blue 2.0L/8-spd auto, black hard top, proximity keyless entry, safety, advanced safety, front camera, 8.4 radio and premium audio, LED, trailer tow, cold weather group, HD rock slider w/step assist.

5/17 - ordered & VON
5/19 - VIN (via jeep chat)
5/25 - framing
5/31 - build sheet
6/1 - JB status "shipped to body vendor" (via jeep chat). That was for HD rock slider w/step assist.
6/2 - KZ S status. Supposedly it means "second move to rail station".

My dealer said it could arrive at the dealership in Idaho anytime between 6/12 and 7/9. That's a big window.
Update:

6/3 - window sticker. But it doesn't say "built especially for <NAME>". Is that normal?
6/6 - my Tread Lightly benefit started
6/15 - still in KZ T status. It's been in transit by rail from Ohio to Utah for about two weeks now and is supposed to arrive in Utah any day now. And then it takes up to 10 days to transport it by truck to Idaho.

In the meantime, I noticed that plane tickets to Idaho are getting more and more expensive compared to May, so I took a gamble and bought one that still had a reasonable price for two weeks from now at the end of June. :fingerscrossed:

Last edited:
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
Update:

6/3 - window sticker. But it doesn't say "build especially for <NAME>". Is that normal?
6/15 - still in KZ T status. It's been in transit by rail from Ohio to Utah for about two weeks now and is supposed to arrive in Utah any day now. And then it takes up to 10 days to transport it by truck to Idaho.

In the meantime, I noticed that plane tickets to Idaho are getting more and more expensive compared to May, so I took a gamble and bought one that still had a reasonable price for two weeks from now at the end of June. :fingerscrossed:

I thought the same thing about the window sticker. But mine did say built especially for me when I got it

Sponsored

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 TJ '97-'11. '21 billet silver JLR
window sticker. But it doesn't say "build especially for <NAME>". Is that normal?
Our Cryptosticker electronic version of the window sticker did not have our name on it. The one stuck on the windshield upon delivery did.

Olga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I think that maybe my jeep is at the dealership already.

JLUR Hydro Blue 2.0L/8-spd auto, black hard top, proximity keyless entry, safety, advanced safety, front camera, 8.4 radio and premium audio, LED, trailer tow, cold weather group, HD rock slider w/step assist.

5/17 - ordered & VON
5/25 - framing
5/31 - build sheet
6/1 - JB status "shipped to body vendor" (via jeep chat). That was for HD rock slider w/step assist.
6/2 - KZ S status "second move to rail station".
6/3 - window sticker
6/15 - still in KZ T status. In transit by rail from Ohio to Utah for almost two weeks.
6/16 - dealer ETA 6/16-6/30 (via jeep chat)
6/21 - dealer ETA 6/18, contact your dealer (via jeep chat)

Not a peep from my dealer. Called him a couple of times today, no answer. Tried to call the dealership sales department, but they just redirected me to my dealer's phone.

It's a torture! :time: :computerrage:

The thing that helps is reading the Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet? thread. It's... therapeutic. ;)

Gasol1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Audi SQ8, ā€˜19 BMW X3, ā€˜16 Porsche Cayenne S
Ordered today with @RobTrachtman in Irvine, have the VON

JLUR Firecracker Red, 2.0t, Sky One Touch, cloth seats, Mopar rock sliders w/step assist, body color fenders, cold weather group, off road camera, steel bumpers, remote key, safety group, engine block heater, trailer pkg, gorilla glass, LEDs, full time 4WD, premium audio

Jim

stonejl

First Name
EH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A36. Yukon Denali. GCWL. JLUR on order.
Ordered today with @RobTrachtman in Irvine, have the VON

JLUR Firecracker Red, 2.0t, Sky One Touch, cloth seats, Mopar rock sliders w/step assist, body color fenders, cold weather group, off road camera, steel bumpers, remote key, safety group, engine block heater, trailer pkg, gorilla glass, LEDs, full time 4WD, premium audio

Jim
What pricing % under invoice did you get?

Olga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I think that maybe my jeep is at the dealership already.

5/17 - ordered & VON
5/25 - framing
5/31 - build sheet
6/2 - KZ S status "second move to rail station".
6/3 - window sticker
6/15 - still in KZ T status. In transit by rail from Ohio to Utah for almost two weeks.
6/16 - dealer ETA 6/16-6/30 (via jeep chat)
6/21 - dealer ETA 6/18, contact your dealer (via jeep chat)

Not a peep from my dealer. Called him a couple of times today, no answer. Tried to call the dealership sales department, but they just redirected me to my dealer's phone.

It's a torture! :time: :computerrage:

The thing that helps is reading the Anyone who ordered gorilla glass in D1 status yet? thread. It's... therapeutic. ;)
It's been confirmed by my dealer: my jeep has definitely arrived at the dealership. Yay! :champagne: It took about a month from order to delivery.

Then I tried to get my affiliate control number, but the affiliate program site wasn't cooperating. Tech support said they had just updated it and it's glitchy at the moment, and I should wait a couple of days and try again. :(
Sponsored