2021 JL Build Status - Post Yours

R00STER

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - 6sp
....Mine Has been in the abyss for going on 3 weeks now. I am waiting to hear from my dealer today if there is any updated status. But I am not holding my breath....
What did u order (sport, sahara, rubicon), and what options?

Some people are seeing 30 day deliveries and others still in purgatory weeks out. I wonder if their is a correlation betweeen certain options and delivery times, especially given the chip shortage.
Sponsored

dirtybytes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Renegade Latitude
21 JLUR - Granite Crystal Metallic - 6spd Manual - Hard Top - Leather - Trailer/Tow/Electrical - Cold Weather - Premium Audio/Nav

4-15: ordered (BA)
4-18: vin/vin received (D)
4-30: Paint (F)
5-1: Shipping status (KZ?), dealer expects jeep to ship out (CA) this week.

It's about 10-14 days to ship to cali, sounds right?

(update: I just received an email from cryptostickers that a window sticker is available, but the tracker still shows "not found" and linking directly also yields "not found". Anyone else experience a cryptostickers updates that appear premature?)

Last edited:

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
2dr willys, red, 1/2 doors premium, hard top,tow,alpine,nav and convience .. maybe the half doors are on backorder or a part to them. It could even be the spare door bag...It comes with a bag right? As far as i know still in the abyss as of Friday.

jhrodd

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger, 2021 Jeep Wrangler, Fiat 500e
Ordered a Sport S on 4/11 and I check on it once a week. Last Sunday it was in "trim" this Sunday it's in North Platte, NE -that's pretty good progress! Jeep chat says ETA to dealer in Auburn, WA is May 5th that's 1400 road miles so I'll be pretty impressed if it shows up on time.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 JL Build Status - Post Yours WindowSticker

gts

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLR
JLUR 3.6 8spd
Granite Crystal
body color top and fenders
Black Leather, Both safety groups, cold weather, trailer tow, 8.4, proximity, keyless entry, front camera, led lights, steel bumper, top liner, mats

Ordered: 4/20
Paint: 4/29
Jeep chat now says Jeep is Built and otw, current estimate is 5/14-5/28 to Arizona. Still awaiting build sheet and sticker posting.

Sponsored

Snazzberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for '21 JLUR, 1974 Vette
21 JLUR - Granite Crystal Metallic - 6spd Manual - Hard Top - Leather - Trailer/Tow/Electrical - Cold Weather - Premium Audio/Nav

4-15: ordered (BA)
4-18: vin/vin received (D)
4-30: Paint (F)
5-1: Shipping status (KZ?), dealer expects jeep to ship out (CA) this week.

It's about 10-14 days to ship to cali, sounds right?

(update: I just received an email from cryptostickers that a window sticker is available, but the tracker still shows "not found" and linking directly also yields "not found". Anyone else experience a cryptostickers updates that appear premature?)
I live in SoCal and it was 16 days from shipping status until pickup. So yeah about 2 weeks

King Nothing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Jeep chat just told me
“I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.”

SnazzberryJLU 80th anniversary

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
Jeep chat just told me
“I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment.”

Jeep chat told me this on Monday, 4/26/21. They told me this again yesterday, seven days later. Build was complete and build sheet published on Friday, 4/23/21. And the wait continues...

Snazzberry, Rubicon, 2-door, half doors, etc.

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
2dr willys, red, 1/2 doors premium, hard top,tow,alpine,nav and convience .. maybe the half doors are on backorder or a part to them. It could even be the spare door bag...It comes with a bag right? As far as i know still in the abyss as of Friday.
There has got to be something with the half doors. Everyone else who goes into "pending installation of additional equipment" (which I think is JB status) gets their window sticker a day or two later.

I don't think the half door option comes with a spare door bag but I hope I am wrong.

I still want to know if you order the upper or lower graphic, do the half doors come with the graphic decal as well? Probably not. Guess that will be yet another part I will have to order (and collect dust in my garage while the wait continues).

Guess I will have to start back on page one of the owner's manual and read it again...

Sponsored

bdubya74

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Pathfinder, 1966 Pontiac Tempest
2021 JLU Willys Ordered from Crown Jeep (Dublin, OH). Bringing my own financing, they took 4.5% off invoice (including using my TreadLightly membership).
  • Black Hardtop
  • Trailer Tow Pkg
  • 8.4" Infotainment Pkg
  • Safety Group
  • Hydro Blue
  • 2.0T / Auto
Order Placed 5/3/21
VIN Rec'd 5/4/21

I'll update this post as the build progresses.

TPFilm1994

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport S
JLU Willys
Snazzberry
2.0 engine
Sun & Sound
Safety & Advanced Safety

Ordered Monday, April 5, VON & POC sheet
Build sheet posted April 23, status listed on build sheet: D1 to D1 Forward (whatever that means)
Sticker posted April 24
Jeep Chat said waiting on rail car April 26
Dealer said 1-2 weeks April 29
Drove by dealer today (May 4) she’s here (Wilmington, NC)

Officially taking delivery tomorrow morning (May 5)

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 JL Build Status - Post Yours 7F00C1C5-48A0-45EE-8EC1-B5FC8BAEA027

2ndStar

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon 4xe; 2015 Porsche 981 Boxster GTS
Ordered JLRU 4xe on April 15. Got the VIN a few days later. Jeep Chat (yesterday) reports the vehicle is in Paint. No dealer ETA available.

JLRU 4xe
Hydro Blue w/ Body Color Fenders
Cloth Seats
Standard Bumpers (regret not checking the box for the steel ones)
Dual Tops (black hardtop)
Towing
Advanced Safety Group
Cold Weather
Remote Entry

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock…. Excited. Hope she shows up in Madison, WI soon!

xtalfu

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS Sport
Just received the Build confirmation last night through Cryptostickers.net
JLU Sport S
2.0L Turbo
Sun and Sound
LSD
White
Order was placed on 4/20, got the VIN assigned the day after, built complete on 5/4 and expected delivery by the end of May (Michael Clinnin at Mall of Georgia - very good experience so far).

King Nothing

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Jeep chat just told me

Checked with Jeep chat this morning. They told me “shipped with an ETA of yesterday.” Emailed the dealer. Came in overnight. 17 days from order to delivery
Sponsored