Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
JLUR 3.6 8spd
Granite Crystal
body color top and fenders
Black Leather, Both safety groups, cold weather, trailer tow, 8.4, proximity, keyless entry, front camera, led lights, steel bumper, top liner, mats

Ordered: 4/20
Paint: 4/29
Did you talk to jeep chat or your dealer? I ordered mine the same day.
Sponsored

Mjv04tj

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon
JLUR 3.6L 8 speed
Billet Silver
Hard top, Cold weather package, 8.4 radio/speakers, remote proximity, floor mats.
Ordered on 4/12
VIN on 4/14
Built 4/21-4/22 (via Jeep chat updates)
Arrived at dealer 4/27
Picked up on 4/28
Southeast PA
Had no issues with the Billet Silver Color order and really happy with how fast it arrived

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
JLUR 3.6L 8 speed
Billet Silver
Hard top, Cold weather package, 8.4 radio/speakers, remote proximity, floor mats.
Ordered on 4/12
VIN on 4/14
Built 4/21-4/22 (via Jeep chat updates)
Arrived at dealer 4/27
Picked up on 4/28
Southeast PA
Had no issues with the Billet Silver Color order and really happy with how fast it arrived
Wow...only a 2 week turnaround! That's awesome!

Sponsored

Mjv04tj

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Dealer told me when I ordered that they had unfilled orders in and were going to replace one of those with mine. Not sure if that is how things work but with a 2 week turnaround it might have been legit.

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
Now it's sitting JB status also since the last update on th was 12th So what is happening at the body vendor/vendor abyss?
I am not sure what the heck is going on with folks in JB status. Mine went in JB status this past Monday, 4/26/21 and checked with cryptostickers and Jeep Chat, no window sticker and Chat is still telling me with body vendor. Sent a text to my dealer this morning but he has not yet replied. Definitely JB "abyss."

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
I am not sure what the heck is going on with folks in JB status. Mine went in JB status this past Monday, 4/26/21 and checked with cryptostickers and Jeep Chat, no window sticker and Chat is still telling me with body vendor. Sent a text to my dealer this morning but he has not yet replied. Definitely JB "abyss."
At this time when option you can do is call your local Jeep Dealer parts department. Heck anywhere in the United States and give them last 8 and ask for Vin attributes or like a build sheet. If yours went to J B status on the 26th I would guess your vehicles produ c ton date is near the same. The dealer can see the production date. If they see nothing in nothing appears than Maybe there was a misstep somewhere .

ВџУМεΆј℮℮℗

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMC GREMLIN, GMC SIERRA, 21 WILLYS
I am curious to know Anyone who is trying to build this Jeep today If there any parts that are showing as a delay . As example when I ordered my Jeep it said softtops would be delayed... Or maybe it was you can't order one at this time... Mine Has been in the abyss for going on 3 weeks now. I am waiting to hear from my dealer today if there is any updated status. But I am not holding my breath....

amantel12

First Name
Alexandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
Project Manager
4/16 (Fri)- Ordered after 5p
4/19 (Mon) - Requested POC, said status was set to D
4/22 (Thu)- Status set to D1, VIN & VON assigned. All parts arrived to build according to JeepChat
4/27 (Tue)- Framing
4/28 (Wed)- IN PAINT!
4/29 (Thu) - KZ! Expected Arrival date is 4/28-5/3!
4/30 (Fri)- Arrived at the dealer.

Two week turnaround for Sahara with onetouch top in Indiana.

PS what happened to the 100k powertrain?!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 JL Build Status - Post Yours Window Sticker.PNG

Sponsored

Snazzberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for '21 JLUR, 1974 Vette
I posted this in another thread but maybe it fit better here...

Ordered 3/17
VIN 3/19
D1 Status 3/24
G Status 3/29
JB Status 3/30
Shipping Stage 4/14

For those of you who ordered from SoCal recently, about how long did it take for the Jeep to ship to the dealership from "shipping stage"? I'm expecting about 4 weeks but wanted to try to get an idea of other people's experiences.
Delivered 4/30
This baby is beautiful!

FFA95D72-B9C7-49D0-953C-7287B049BF2D.jpeg

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Update for mine:
21 JL 2 door rubicon, hydro blue, 3.6L, 6 speed MT, hard top, cold weather, tow, 8.4" premium stereo, LEDs, steel bumpers, basic safety, tailgate reinforcement, hard top headliner, stainless door sills, engine block heater.

-Ordered 3/29
-vIN/VON/POC rec'd, D status 3/30
-D1 status 4/5
-Build started and build sheet received 4/14
-Build completed and to Body vendor JB status 4/16
-Released from factory, Inspection complete and ready for shipping, shipping not scheduled yet KZS status 4/19
-window sticker received 4/20
-Shipping scheduled, ETA window of 4/28 to 5/13 given by jeep chat for dealer delivery provided on 4/28
-delivered to dealer late afternoon 4/30 (just happened to be driving by the dealer right after it was delivered and saw it on the lot, I had not been contacted by the dealer yet)
-Should be picking it up Monday 5/3

Total of 32 days from order to delivery at the dealer, it felt like a long time while waiting but ultimately it was a very quick turnaround. I think a lot of the anxiety while waiting comes from the lack of info from FCA and the fact that we have to actively seek updates from multiple sources. Would be much less of a hassle if there was a more automated way to obtain details IMO.

Anyways Im looking forward to picking it up on Monday, Ive been without a Jeep since mid March and have been going through Jeep withdrawals ever since.

johnnychemo

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sport Altitude
Ordered 4/9, have spent the last few weeks in the "Parts are allocated but build not yet scheduled" Jeep Chat purgatory, but today (5/1) I got the magic message that "your vehicle is currently in the trim stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. "

Dealer told me a couple weeks ago that they were given an estimated ship date of 5/5, so who knows - they may hit that target.

Shift Happens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Ordered 4/26
No additional info yet. I'll update as it goes along
EDIT: Orders for 80th anniversary edition closed April 21, but the dealer didn't tell me until today(May10). So my order never made it

Last edited:

anyehc

First Name
Chey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite JLR 3.6 Auto
Ordered JLR 3/30 and i've been getting "all parts are acquired and will enter the build process soon" for 4 weeks now. Hoping it's delivered before Texas summer reaches triple digits.
Sponsored