Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan LEAF, JULR Diesel(ordered)
3/24 - Ordered 2021 Jeep 4-door Rubicon 3.0 EcoDiesel
3/26 - Jeep Chat sent "Getting parts needed for production"
3/29 - Jeep Chat sent "VIN# and unit is ready for production"
3/29 - Emailed dealer, and got an updated PoC with VIN#, and status of D1, with estimated ship of April 7th.
04/01 - Dealer told me Jeep was built.
04/02 - Jeep chat " I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. "
Sponsored

Spkx714

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
3/24 - Ordered 2021 Jeep 4-door Rubicon 3.0 EcoDiesel
3/26 - Jeep Chat sent "Getting parts needed for production"
3/29 - Jeep Chat sent "VIN# and unit is ready for production"
3/29 - Emailed dealer, and got an updated PoC with VIN#, and status of D1, with estimated ship of April 7th.
04/01 - Dealer told me Jeep was built.
04/02 - Jeep chat " I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided. "
Congrats. I bought 2 days b4 you and I'm stuck in D1. 2 door Sport 25W Willys v6 auto.
Again, Congrats.

kgatterer

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR , sold-2019 JL Rubicon Mojito
Ordered 3/10 from Gupton Motors
Delivered 3/25
Picked it up today 4/3. After the 5 hour drive back at St. Louis I had to wash the millions of dead bugs off her!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 JL Build Status - Post Yours 47C0EA81-1B10-4B68-B043-090AD0882344

Sponsored

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Status update on my order - I know there are a few of us with 2 door manual trans JLs in the que currently.

-Order placed 3/29

-Received VIN, VON, Updated POC with status D, no Estimated dates 3/30

-Jeep chat indicated parts are available, waiting for build, couldn't provide status code 4/1

- Dealer updated that status is now D1, estimated ship date of 4/16, but noted that ship dates can be very fluid and changing as build progresses, which I knew about 4/5

Build specs:
2021 JL Rubicon 2 door
Hydro blue
Black 3 piece hard top
M6 manual transmission
3.6L
Cloth seats
LED lighting group
Basic safety group
Premium audio 8.5" group
Trailer tow and HD electrical group
Steel bumper group
Cold weather group
Stainless door sill guards
Hard top headliner
Engine block heater
Hinge gate reinforcement

I know there is concern that the manual trans vehicles are being delayed, but it looks like potential progress, although time will tell when the actual build starts.

djetlab

First Name
Baltej
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited
My Rubicon is less than 2 months old, First thing I have ordered is the Tazer JL Mini and front facing camera.

gracebuzad

First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S (on order)
My jeep has been in "additional equipment status", which I think is JB? for about five days now. My model's pretty basic and the only additional things I really added (other than a few basic upgrades like the wheels and stuff) are the chrome side steps and dual top group.. anyone have an idea of long this usually takes before it will ship??
For reference:
-3/18: Order date
-4/1: Build sheet on tracker
-4/2: Jeep chat says jeep has been built, but is pending installation of additional equipment, no dealer ETA
-4/4: Jeep chat says it's in "additional equipment status and entered this on 4/1"

Sponsored

thepriceisright

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR (sold)
3/15: Ordered
3/16: VON
3/17: VIN
Went into production last week
4/1: Paint
4/2: "Additional options"
4/5: Final inspection

nashsnazzy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport
Can I brag on Gupton Motors in Springhill Tn and my amazing sales associate Walter Lee? I've bought more cars than I care to admit but this was the best transaction I've ever had. I ordered the Jeep back in early March and picked it up last night. This beautiful Rubicon, with a manual transmission, replaced my 2 door sport with auto. I got a great price with the forum and tread lightly program, fair trade, no silly upsale on pinstripes, nitrogen in tires, etc.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 JL Build Status - Post Yours IMG_2664

anyehc

First Name
Chey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite JLR 3.6 Auto
2021 Rubicon 2 Door Granite
Auto V6
Dark Saddle
Mopar Hinge Reinforcement
LED & Cold Weather Groups

Ordered 3/30
VON 3/31 (from dealer)
VIN 4/3 (from Jeep chat)
Jeep Chat 4/6 "The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they're available and ready, order will be scheduled to build."

Going to try and wait 1-2 weeks before checking again. The rumors of parts shortages are making me anxious đź‘€

Spkx714

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
2021 Rubicon 2 Door Granite
Auto V6
Dark Saddle
Mopar Hinge Reinforcement
LED & Cold Weather Groups

Ordered 3/30
VON 3/31 (from dealer)
VIN 4/3 (from Jeep chat)
Jeep Chat 4/6 "The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they're available and ready, order will be scheduled to build."

Going to try and wait 1-2 weeks before checking again. The rumors of parts shortages are making me anxious đź‘€
From what I've read, Jeep has saved chips for the Wranglers because they are their most profitable vehicles. If you do a google search you should find the article.