2021 JL Build Status - Post Yours

tinsley39

First Name
Dorothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
your dealer says. Omg. They don’t offer sensors in front bumper because that’s usually the first thing people change also. I think the European version has sensors but I’m 99% we do not. I’ve never seen it. I laugh at the dealer because in my experience the people on the forums know way more than any dealer ever has or at least I’ve never met one out of the 30 or so new cars I’ve purchased in the past 10 years.
Exactly why I came here. People on the forums actually own and really know their vehicles. That’s why I’ll always come here first. Thanks for all the information and the link you shared.
Sponsored

Doug997

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Q5, JLUR 4XE (on order)
JLUR 4XE most options (MSRP $66,775) ordered on 1/19, received VIN on 1/21 and just received this from the dealer...

I just checked on the status of your Jeep and it is in D1. Not etched in stone but it is saying it should be unloaded off the train in MA about 3/13

mackh4x0r

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
She's finally moving along the plant!

12/18 - VON
12/19 - VIN
12/24 - D1 (1/29 Ship Date)
1/25 - Paint
1/26 - Installing Additional Equipment

Here's hoping Criswell gets deliveries via truck and not rail!
I ordered from Criswell as well.

I ordered 1/19, got vin 1/21

Sponsored

TIPOVR

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys EcoDiesel
I'm excited to say I just placed an order for a 2021 Ecodiesel Willys! How long is everyone's orders taking during these strange times to deliver? Now time to start gathering parts!:dance:

PeterLags

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon 2dr
I just placed my order for a snazzberry rubicon! Question? I also ordered the safety group and the advanced safety group. Are there sensors in the front bumper? I want to do aftermarket bumpers but I’m not sure what exactly I need to look for. Talked to a local shop today and they said they haven’t seen any sensors in Jeep front bumpers and that currently none are available. I didn’t do the steel bumper group because I intended to replace them. My dealer says I need to decide ASAP if I want to change to the steel bumper group.
Sorry for the late reply, but looks like someone else gave you the answer. No sensors on the front steel bumper.

BMorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
So in the early 90s my wife worked for NUMMI in Fremont, CA where GM and Toyota had a joint venture making Corollas and Prism.

Me: so I talked to Jeep Chat, they last told me it was waiting for inspection, now they say it's not been released for transport and may have been selected for additional inspections and quality control.

Her: ha ha ha. That means your Jeep failed inspection and QC, and is waiting for re-work or repair. If it's bad enough, like it fell off a rail car, they'll make you a new one. "Selected for additional inspections" is what we always said too.

Me: <grrrrrr>

TIPOVR

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys EcoDiesel
"Vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided." Order was placed on 1/30 so going pretty quick it seems!

Doug997

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4XE most options (MSRP $66,775) ordered on 1/19, received VIN on 1/21 and just received this from the dealer...

I just checked on the status of your Jeep and it is in D1. Not etched in stone but it is saying it should be unloaded off the train in MA about 3/13
Checked with dealer today and in G (trim) althought ship date is now TBD.

Sponsored

Doug997

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Checked with dealer today and in G (trim) althought ship date is now TBD.
My build sheet showed up on cryptostickers.net today, not sure what it actual means though.

jeffreyluke

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Ordered Sahara on 2/8. Checked on 2/22 and it appears to be in shipping stage. Not sure how long that will be, but could be another 2-4 weeks I'm guessing. Might be able to get a dealer ETA later this week.

JeepVT

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Ordered JLURD 2/5. Confirmed Build completion today 2/24. Being sent to "Body Vendor" which I was told is most likely them throwing the soft-top in the back (Dual Top group) and to expect 2-3 weeks for delivery. Fine with me....less days spent with salt on the road before it becomes a fair weather princess (albeit with 3.5" lift, 37s and body armor)

JeepVT

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
My build sheet showed up on cryptostickers.net today, not sure what it actual means though.
I have a VIN...how does cryptostickers.net work? I tried all options and I got nothing

Jeepteach21

First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler
I have a VIN...how does cryptostickers.net work? I tried all options and I got nothing
I think it’s down. I tried to update mine and it still has the 2/22 date as the last time it updated
Sponsored