2021 JL Build Status - Post Yours

jrocker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2dr
Did you get your VON or VIN? You should of had VON before you left the dealership I hope
Honestly, I was ignorant to all that when I ordered. Then I stumbled on these forums. And at the time, I wasn't really concerned, since my daughter had such a great experience with the same dealership. (they gave her a loaner when she sold her car and the Jeep didn't show up on the day they told her it would be there)
Clearly, she's much better looking than me.

I'm a patient guy. My wife however is not (neither a guy, nor patient). She's been texting the sales manager (because the salesman's answer was always "let me check with my manager"). At one point she asked for the VON and VIN, and the response was a picture of his computer screen showing estimated delivery date and Status. (we are on estimated delivery date #4 now)
She's asked for the VIN a couple of times since then, and basically got the runaround (here, look at another picture of my computer!).

As of today, it is supposed to be in Oklahoma this Wednesday. A major fault of mine is to give folks the benefit of the doubt. Yes, they are very lacking in their customer service, and I'll not do business with them ever again. But, it's not like the dealership has any control of the shipping.
However, if I haven't heard anything by Saturday, I'll dig up my best Karen outfit and pay them a visit.
Maybe they'll give me a hat.
Or a koozie.
Or a rubber duckie. Yes, that's it! I'll DEMAND a rubber duckie!
Sponsored

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Honestly, I was ignorant to all that when I ordered. Then I stumbled on these forums. And at the time, I wasn't really concerned, since my daughter had such a great experience with the same dealership. (they gave her a loaner when she sold her car and the Jeep didn't show up on the day they told her it would be there)
Clearly, she's much better looking than me.

I'm a patient guy. My wife however is not (neither a guy, nor patient). She's been texting the sales manager (because the salesman's answer was always "let me check with my manager"). At one point she asked for the VON and VIN, and the response was a picture of his computer screen showing estimated delivery date and Status. (we are on estimated delivery date #4 now)
She's asked for the VIN a couple of times since then, and basically got the runaround (here, look at another picture of my computer!).

As of today, it is supposed to be in Oklahoma this Wednesday. A major fault of mine is to give folks the benefit of the doubt. Yes, they are very lacking in their customer service, and I'll not do business with them ever again. But, it's not like the dealership has any control of the shipping.
However, if I haven't heard anything by Saturday, I'll dig up my best Karen outfit and pay them a visit.
Maybe they'll give me a hat.
Or a koozie.
Or a rubber duckie. Yes, that's it! I'll DEMAND a rubber duckie!
you’ll get a coffee cup. Lol.

BMorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
You should ask the dealer to email you the PDF of the "Priced Order Confirmation" which has the VON and VIN. Without that, then FCA hasn't accepted the order.

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
According to Jeep chat this morning mine was built yesterday! Perfect day as it was my 22nd anniversary on the Fire Dept! Now the shipping wait, 🤦‍♂️

I thought as soon as the build was done a build sheet was issued? Mine was built yesterday I didn’t receive anything yet

Last edited:

Sponsored

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Just an update everyone!

I am doing 4 percent under invoice on the regular wranglers except the 392 and the hybrid..
I am doing 3 percent over invoice on the Hybrid Wranglers.. I have allocation so if you are considering one, hit me up and I will price it out for you.. [email protected] or 954-864-5162

The only fees I charge are tax, license, 85 doc fee, 8.75 ca tire fee and 30 electronic filing fee.. no hidden accessories, warranties, high finance rates, high doc fees.. you aren't even obligated to finance with me.

Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
C 954-864-5162
[email protected]

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
At dealer as of yesterday but can’t pick it up because dealer says he doesn’t have the MSO yet. It’s killing me!!

285038CE-5171-42D4-9E47-D2CA989B9887.jpeg

F2A26CBE-2FB7-4F26-95A7-ED0694F64040.jpeg

203BE64A-8849-49CC-B685-F6EE56685E26.jpeg

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
At dealer as of yesterday but can’t pick it up because dealer says he doesn’t have the MSO yet. It’s killing me!!
Oh man, that sucks! Stupid question, what’s an MSO?

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
First time I heard of Waiting but he said the laws have changed dealers used to do it without it now they can’t

A58A347E-0959-448B-A360-9C58171233B3.jpeg

Orangecrush9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys JLU
Nacho JLU Willys
Ordered 12/5
Shipped 1/11
Delivered 1/21
Picking up on Tuesday. Very excited! Snowstorm is coming and hoping to have it up in the VT mountains by Wednesday for some snowboarding!

Sponsored

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
<in your best Slim Shady voice> May I have your attention please.... 😊

Mr Leon, at 6am, found I have an estimated ship date!!! Ooooooooo! D1, estimated date is 2/17. He even sent the updated POC which shows the estimated ship time too! 2am.

I mean in any case, 2/17! Will need to plan on scheduling some days off work, cough cough, achoo. LOL.

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
I thought this MSO thing was a stall tactic and out of 30 cars from the same dealer never had this issue but this is a new dealer. I know him personally but still have doubts. Does anyone here have any experience working at a dealership?

Last edited:

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
I thought this MSO thing was a stall tactic and out of 30 cars from the same dealer never had this issue but this is a new dealer. I know him personally but still have doubts. Does anyone here have any experience working at a dealership?
My JK, they had the MSO for me with the paperwork. Never knew of the thing until he explained it as a birth certificate of sorts and blah blah blah. I ordered the JK.

My 03 Jetta I bought new....didn’t even get the window sticker or anything. Didn’t order that - all I got was the owners manual and the loan papers and such, but no MSO

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
2021 JLR
-2.0L 8 speed
-Snazzberry
-Black/Dark Saddle Leather Seats
-4:1 Rock Trac HD Full Time 4WD