Sponsored

2021 JL Build Status - Post Yours

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
She’s at the dealership!!! I get to bring her home tomorrow ❤❤

2FE5FFDD-764E-48F3-A9AD-41356F3388F2.jpeg
How long was your Jeep in shipping? I'm in NC as well. Mine was built yesterday and is awaiting inspection. Trying to gauge when we might see it. Congrats!
Sponsored

Niffer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante Fe—Putting order in this weekend for Rubicon
How long was your Jeep in shipping? I'm in NC as well. Mine was built yesterday and is awaiting inspection. Trying to gauge when we might see it. Congrats!
@CMF150 My build was completed on 9/15. Loaded on the train to Winston on 9/28, and it was just delivered to the dealer yesterday.

suz573

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUS
Just spoke to dealer and jeep chat. Dealer said it was in the final stage & getting ready for transport. And Jeep chat said ETA to dealer is 10/22-11/5!

shadyInCA

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S, Toyota MR2 Spyder, Kia Sorrento, Newmar Baystar Sport
I just received the Priced Order Confirmation from my dealer.
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Date Ordered: 10/4
Estimated Ship Date: 10/30
Status: D1 - Gateline: plant has sequenced the unit for production

summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
I just received the Priced Order Confirmation from my dealer.
Date Ordered: 10/4
Estimated Ship Date: 10/30
Status: D1 - Gateline: plant has sequenced the unit for production

Wow, really cranking some of them out. 26 days from order to shipping? Mine wasn't built for more than a month after ordering, and it's still in "inspection" or whatever. Order date was 9/2.

Sponsored

shadyInCA

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S, Toyota MR2 Spyder, Kia Sorrento, Newmar Baystar Sport
Wow, really cranking some of them out. 26 days from order to shipping? Mine wasn't built for more than a month after ordering, and it's still in "inspection" or whatever. Order date was 9/2.
Yes, I was surprised, but I'm not holding my breath on that date being kept

Wrongful Suspicion

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Hi everyone,

ordered my first ever Jeep after years of wanting one.

Color:
Sarge Green
-6 Speed Manual
-Cold Weather Group
-Trailer Tow & HD Electrical Group
-LED Lighting Group
-Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
-Alpine Premium Audio System

Date ordered: 10/6

Friday(10/9) I decided I was going to regret not opting for the alpine audio so I asked them if it was too late to add. Dealer said it might be because on Thursday(10/8) it had flipped over to scheduled(dealers words, whatever that means...) but he would put in the request and see if it gets accepted, but we wouldn’t know until after the long weekend.

Found out Tuesday(10/13) it was accepted!!

Now I am just trying not to contact the dealer every waking minute for updates...
Hopefully it is here before the cold Canadian winter sets in

The anticipation is killing me. How do you guys manage??

demisx

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

Hi everyone,

Color:
Sarge Green
-6 Speed Manual
-Cold Weather Group
-LED Lighting Group

Friday(10/9) I decided I was going to regret not opting for the alpine audio so I asked them if it was too late to add. Dealer said it might be because on Thursday(10/8) it had flipped over to scheduled(dealers words, whatever that means...) but he would put in the request and see if it gets accepted, but we wouldn’t know until after the long weekend.

Now I am just trying not to contact the dealer every waking minute for updates...

Congrats! Just take this time to watch and learn as much as you can about your new Jeep, the range of mods available for JL and such. There are also some cool videos on the Toledo plant showing how your new Jeep is being built. Waiting is the hardest part indeed. Hang in there. At least it shouldn't take as long as for those of us who've ordered early in the summer when the 2021 production was delayed due to the Chinese virus. Took me 3.5 months.

krager

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Congrats! Just take this time to watch and learn as much as you can about your new Jeep, the range of mods available for JL and such. There are also some cool videos on the Toledo plant showing how your new Jeep is being built. Waiting is the hardest part indeed. Hang in there. At least it shouldn't take as long as for those of us who've ordered early in the summer when the 2021 production was delayed due to the Chinese virus. Took me 3.5 months.
Hang in there. It will be a while but not as bad as this summer as stated. Mine took right at a month to be built from order date. Order 9/14 and was built yesterday. It’s in inspection today.

Springs

First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Rubicon JL 4-Door
We ordered our new JLUR on 9/17 I have a build sheet today, It has not shown up on crypto yet but I hope it does tomorrow.

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
9/3: Ordered
9/8: VIN received
10/7: Build sheet delivered via Crypto e-mail
10/11: Monroney delivered via Crypto e-mail

Per Jeep Chat this A.M.:
"I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now fully assembled and ready for the road! Congratulations! The ETA is currently 10/26/2020 - 11/09/2020. Keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you."

The foregoing was my only contact with Jeep Chat to date, and I've not called my dealer even once. The rig will arrive when it arrives. :)

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
We flew out to Idaho this morning and Kent picked us up right on time, outside the baggage claim. In and out of the dealership and on our way back to Oregon. 7 1/2 hours later we were home with the new Rubi.

drove amazing at 85 on those Idaho highways. And we got steak burgers at “Freddy’s” for the first time. Very good.

AA816223-A6C5-4078-822B-2472EDFCB0E1.jpeg

8C573826-E531-408D-8848-3DE2151AE48C.jpeg

MallBrawler

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JKR, '21 JLUR, '21 Tesla MYP, '22 4XE ordered
Occupation
Jeep Caretaker
Where do you guys get status codes? I dont want to bug the dealer, and Jeep Chat has indicated multiple times they don't give specific code, although they are good at giving order status.

Me:

2021 JLUR Sarge Green
- Manual
- Black Hard Top
- Leather Seats
- Towing / HD Electrical Package
MSRP 47.7k

Ordered 9/10
Build Sheet: 10/14
ETA to Dealer: Late Oct +/- 1 week
VIN Available: 10/17

MallBrawler

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JKR, '21 JLUR, '21 Tesla MYP, '22 4XE ordered
Occupation
Jeep Caretaker
Nice! Another Sarge Green 6 Speed Manual!

Hi everyone,

Color:
Sarge Green
-6 Speed Manual
-Cold Weather Group
-LED Lighting Group

Wrongful Suspicion

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Damn. That’s a long wait. I have definitely been checking out those videos of the Toledo plant. Neat stuff. Everything looks so effortless. And there is definitely no shortage of topics to research when it comes to Jeep mods.

Hang in there. It will be a while but not as bad as this summer as stated. Mine took right at a month to be built from order date. Order 9/14 and was built yesterday. It’s in inspection today.
Thanks, hopefully you see yours soon.

Nice! Another Sarge Green 6 Speed Manual!
For me, those were my two must haves.
Sponsored