kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
M
Today is the two week ordering anniversary, so thought I'd check in with Jeep Chat to see what's going on. I got this message:

I am showing that at this time all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

This sounds encouraging.
they have told me the same thing for three weeks now.
Sponsored

BLAM

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
M
they have told me the same thing for three weeks now.
Don't get too disheartened, I was told the same thing from 8/10-9/5 when in reality on 9/6 both my build sheet and sticker posted and dealer notified me it was being released from Toledo that day. It's now being unloaded from a train and should have it hopefully by tomorrow or Friday.

TL;DR My Sticker and Build sheet never published until the day my Jeep left Toledo.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Would love recommendations on what people do with the wheels/tires that they swap out, as well as preference for 33" replacement tires/wheels, or point me to that post on the forum, as I am new here.
I’ve previously sold mine on Craigslist as it caters to locals. The Rubicon (33”) wheel/tire takeoffs go for around $1,250. The Sport wheels and tires are worth maybe $500. If you can take them off immediately you’ll have better luck. Then they’re called “new takeoffs”

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
That's because they were waiting for my order until they built yours.
Probably.... I still haven’t asked Them for the goodies yet. Wait,,, didn’t they hold off To order yours for fie days?? DANG IT!!! That means I got bumped another week.. lmao

Sponsored

summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Probably.... I still haven’t asked Them for the goodies yet. Wait,,, didn’t they hold off To order yours for fie days?? DANG IT!!! That means I got bumped another week.. lmao
Starting to think ours will be on the same truck to the dealer.

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRUD, 2005 Porsche Boxster, 2011 BMW 335i
Occupation
Traveller of both time and space
Found out this morning I am waiting on shipping with no ETA to the dealer. I think it's about time to order a winch.

Kris75614

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUS
Oh and I’m in Maryland, and last week (Friday Sept 11) the status still was “parts have been gathered and it’s awaiting the build”, Monday sept 14 it was in paint and today it’s at the dealership. Just to give you an idea how quickly things moved :)

21RubiconZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon 2 door, 2007 VN2000
Oh and I’m in Maryland, and last week (Friday Sept 11) the status still was “parts have been gathered and it’s awaiting the build”, Monday sept 14 it was in paint and today it’s at the dealership. Just to give you an idea how quickly things moved :)
Congratulations! Order date?

Sponsored

Larry

First Name
Larry20
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK S 2-Door Rock Lobster Red, 2018 JL S 2-Door Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Today I received the build sheet for my Snazzbery 2-door, Turbo Automatic! Received the VIN on 8/17.

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations! Order date?
I think they said August 10th in another post above it. Here mine has been ordered since July 3rd and its been in shipping for over 4 weeks now ... *sighs*

21RubiconZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon 2 door, 2007 VN2000
I think they said August 10th in another post above it. Here mine has been ordered since July 3rd and its been in shipping for over 4 weeks now ... *sighs*
Bummer, that sucks!!! I hope it gets there soon for you!

Kris75614

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUS
Sorry guys, yes ordered aug 10. I hope you get yours soon too!! Where do you live that it's in that status so long? Ohio isn't far from Md so it only took overnight to get here.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I ordered the same day and, as of Tuesday, it was passing through Illinois. Is your Jeep reportedly moving, or just "in transit" (which arguably could be sitting in a parking lot in Toledo).

Have we had our first diesel delivery yet?
Sponsored