First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRUD, 2005 Porsche Boxster, 2011 BMW 335i
Occupation
Traveller of both time and space
JLURD, I ordered 8/19 got the VIN the next week and found out I'm in D1 as of yesterday
Sponsored

Brenden

First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon unlimited manual, 2021 Ram 1500 ecodiesel crew
JLUR 6MT
GCM
Premium soft top is only option

8/26/2020 order
9/1/2020 vin von status D

LTLWLLY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's JLU Hellayella
2021 JLU Willy’s
Dual top
Cold weather group
Tech group
Convenience group
Tow group
8.4” screen w/ upgraded speakers

Ordered 8/25
VIN rec’d 8/26

Hoping it doesn’t get super cold before it’s finally in. Sold our Highlander with the remote start and am using our “summer vehicle”, 2014 JK Willy’s, that has no remote start (besides my husband).

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unltd. in Snazzberry
JLURD, I ordered 8/19 got the VIN the next week and found out I'm in D1 as of yesterday
Is D1 entering the build phase, being built, or they're considering it? I'm wondering because that's where I am too.

Sponsored

jkw1991

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I ordered my 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara on June 12. Build date was August 27. It arrived at the dealership (Barrie, ON) on Tuesday and I picked it up yesterday! The dealership said it was the first 2021 that they had seen. Hope everyone else's orders come in as quickly as mine did!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 JL Build Status - Post Yours EC37C7BF-11CA-4191-A74F-3051F1D9F4F3.JPG

BLAM

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Sales Manager called me today, crypto hasn’t shown anything yet, but he confirmed KZ-M and was released from Toledo today. Ramp date shows 13th :)

order 7/16

Colleen

First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
If it is estimated ship date before it is built it is the estimated build date which means nothing will show on the link yet.
Checked on my status today and.....Build sheet was found!!!! Now just have to excitedly wait for completion and shipping!!!

Niffer

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante Fe—Putting order in this weekend for Rubicon
My build sheet was published today! Per JC yesterday, it was in JB status. I know it could move quickly from there, or be “stuck” for a while. My dealer is anticipating it being delivered before the end of the month. Order date was 7/24. JLUR Firecracker Red w/ manual transmission.

lolabunny

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Hi everyone!

I ordered my 2021 JLU on 8/25. JC says it’s in the scheduling phase but so far they have not been willing to give me the actual status code. Does anyone have any tips on how to ask them to give the status code? They said they “no longer have access to them.”

Thanks!

Sponsored

OP
OP

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
Hi everyone!

I ordered my 2021 JLU on 8/25. JC says it’s in the scheduling phase but so far they have not been willing to give me the actual status code. Does anyone have any tips on how to ask them to give the status code? They said they “no longer have access to them.”

Thanks!
Yea, they don't "use" them anymore. You can either get it from your salesperson, or ask JC "so, in the old system that was D1?" Or something of the like.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Two questions:
  1. I've had my build sheet for weeks, but just received an email over night saying "your VIN info tracking has changed". I expected a window sticker, and the screen depicts "found (view)" on both build and sticker, but both documents are build sheets - no window sticker. ???? FWIW, my JLURD is in queue for shipping (or maybe even at the rail yard).
  2. I noticed this in the listing: "#1 Seat Foam Cushion ". I heard that the #2 cushion is more supportive. :)

Redhotmissel

First Name
Chesli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
My build sheet was published today! Per JC yesterday, it was in JB status. I know it could move quickly from there, or be “stuck” for a while. My dealer is anticipating it being delivered before the end of the month. Order date was 7/24. JLUR Firecracker Red w/ manual transmission.
I ordered on 7-9, Sport S 2 door, manual transmission in firecracker red!! I got my build sheet on the 1st, now waiting for it to be finished and shipped out!!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Two questions:
  1. I've had my build sheet for weeks, but just received an email over night saying "your VIN info tracking has changed". I expected a window sticker, and the screen depicts "found (view)" on both build and sticker, but both documents are build sheets - no window sticker. ???? FWIW, my JLURD is in queue for shipping (or maybe even at the rail yard).
  2. I noticed this in the listing: "#1 Seat Foam Cushion ". I heard that the #2 cushion is more supportive. :)
Rubis get the best, top of the line, #1 seat cushion. All others get a cushion stuffed with Marcell's hamburger wrappers.
Sponsored