First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
My dealers says he doesn't have this screen and that it has to come from the Chrysler Rep.???

He also states they don't have a build date or a delivery date even though I placed my order on 7/3 for a 2021 JLURD.

What are those of you who have confirmed 2021 orders hearing?
I have an estimated shipping date (late August) , but even calling it a placeholder at this point is a stretch. Until it’s actually in production it’s all subject to change
Sponsored

Patientlywaiting

First Name
Saint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Patriot
My dealers says he doesn't have this screen and that it has to come from the Chrysler Rep.???

He also states they don't have a build date or a delivery date even though I placed my order on 7/3 for a 2021 JLURD.

What are those of you who have confirmed 2021 orders hearing?
Yea. Your dealer is lazy. I order a 21 on 6/25 and just got my ship date of 8/14 last week. Sales guy said not to bet on that date as they are running 2-3 weeks behind.

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
Jeep Chat was been the same for my '21 JLUR diesel order, without much information. Salesman responded within a couple hours yesterday. Ordered 7/7/2020, scheduled production 8/20, estimated ship 8/29. Much better than the October-November timeline I've been trying to tell myself, but now I'm just antsy!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto 2020 remaining order status:
2 known orders
17 maybe but only 2 that are a strong maybe - most are from Jan and Feb

Crypto registrations are a small total of all orders

Sponsored

pookiebb

First Name
Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Dart, to be turned in when my 2021 JLU gets here
Emailed the sales manager at my dealership today. I'd sent an email to my sales guy Wednesday before lunch and despite being at work Wednesday and Thursday until 8, he never bothered emailing me back. We stopped at the dealership last night to look at a black Sport Altitude they'd gotten in and saw him, so I know he was at work yesterday. It's not the first time he's ignored me. So I went over his head. It was a nice email, no threats or drama. But did mention the fact that I'd emailed Ryan and hadn't had a response to my question. Hopefully I get a response back!

Pharmguy75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 21 Audi Q7
Is it weird my dealer never asked for my deposit when he said there would be? I order around 7/14 and got the VIN. With that, I did sign a purchase agreement (or price agreement something along those lines) on the price. Or is this really nothing to worry about? Thanks!

Last edited:

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
Is it weird my dealer never asked for my deposit when he said there would be? I order around 7/14 and got the VIN. With that, I did sign a purchase agreement on the price. Or is this really nothing to worry about? Thanks!
My dealer took my card number, but never charged me. I also never signed a purchase agreement. I did finally get VIN/VON and have been able to track it.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Is it weird my dealer never asked for my deposit when he said there would be? I order around 7/14 and got the VIN. With that, I did sign a purchase agreement on the price. Or is this really nothing to worry about? Thanks!
My 2021 is on order with no deposit whatsoever.

Sponsored

Jefferiesma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Is it weird my dealer never asked for my deposit when he said there would be? I order around 7/14 and got the VIN. With that, I did sign a purchase agreement (or price agreement something along those lines) on the price. Or is this really nothing to worry about? Thanks!
Same thing happened to me. He said that the cashier would call me to get a deposit but that never happened. I have a signed agreement and He sent me the vin about a week ago.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Crypto 2020 remaining order status:

No change from last night's report.

demisx

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

My dealer @RobTrachtman doesn’t take any deposits or doesn’t ask you to sign anything. Though, his reputation is stellar.

VandalayInc

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
My first JW. '21 Sahara Unlimited - Cust Prfd Pkg 25G/Sarge Grn/3.6L V6/8spd/Cloth/Anti-Spin Diff/Floor Mats/Hardtop Hdlnr/Dual Top/Tow Elec Grp/Cold Weather Grp/Body Color Had Top. MSRP $50,155 inc Dest Chrg. Sale Price $47,984 (+tax/fee). Unknown at this point what Chrysler financing options will be available for '21's.

6/17 - Ordered. Dealer required $1000 order deposit. Told 8-10 weeks.
7/13 - Inquired dealer as to status. Told D1 and waiting on build date.
8/3 - Inquired dealer as to status. Told estimated ship date is 8/13.
8/4 - Inquired dealer as to financing terms/offers. Told none available yet.
8/9 - Inquired dealer for VIN. Reply TBD.

And.....the waiting is the hardest part.

crazyjas

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 392
You should have gotten the VIN by now!
My first JW. '21 Sahara Unlimited - Cust Prfd Pkg 25G/Sarge Grn/3.6L V6/8spd/Cloth/Anti-Spin Diff/Floor Mats/Hardtop Hdlnr/Dual Top/Tow Elec Grp/Cold Weather Grp/Body Color Had Top. MSRP $50,155 inc Dest Chrg. Sale Price $47,984 (+tax/fee). Unknown at this point what Chrysler financing options will be available for '21's.

6/17 - Ordered. Dealer required $1000 order deposit. Told 8-10 weeks.
7/13 - Inquired dealer as to status. Told D1 and waiting on build date.
8/3 - Inquired dealer as to status. Told estimated ship date is 8/13.
8/4 - Inquired dealer as to financing terms/offers. Told none available yet.
8/9 - Inquired dealer for VIN. Reply TBD.

And.....the waiting is the hardest part.
Sponsored