Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like he removed the location tag. It’s no longer showing this way. But I’m a professional researcher, it’s still on the original Facebook poster’s page. Just no Jeep plant location tag.
Wonder if Jeep told him to take it off. Another employee is always on there blasting Jeep and his home page shows him smoking dope.
Sponsored

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Wonder if Jeep told him to take it off. Another employee is always on there blasting Jeep and his home page shows him smoking dope.
I’ve seen that too. Some people just don’t get the whole posting on the internet is like tattooing. And posting negative information about your employer is a big no no. And how you represent yourself, even when not on the clock, matters to an employer, especially because of the permanency of the web.

Last edited:

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
I’m joining the party. Finalized the order for a 21 JLU Willys which will be my wife’s DD.

She insisted on sarge green, and I’m a bit jealous it wasn’t available when I bought mine, though at least I’ll get to drive it sometimes. Maybe. If she lets me lol

Also got the sky one touch top. I’m skeptical about long term reliability and maintenance of it, and I love being able to go topless, but this may be a great compromise and probably will mean she can have the top open way more often, which is a great thing.

Waiting is the hardest part!

Deleted member 53226

Hmmm. This all makes sense now. He is probably the guy in charge of installing the rear main seals at the factory. I guess whether you get a recurring rear main seal leak depends on what quality of reefer he had that morning!

Sponsored

Pharmguy75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 21 Audi Q7
I'm in... I ordered a JLUR around 7/15. The last response I got from the dealer was on 7/17 that said "We have a tentative build date of 8/24, if that holds and I see no reason why it won't, I would expect to see your Wrangler here around 9/10 give or take a day or two." I haven't heard anything since then so who knows?

demisx

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

Good news: all of the parts have been accumulated to build my Jeep. :)

Bad news: It's been in that status for three weeks. :(
Don't worry. We are all many weeks away from the production date. Maybe your status just haven't been updated yet in the system. The bad news will be if they decide to close the Toledo plant due to another Chinese virus outbreak.

OP
OP

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
2021 order banks are OPEN! Post up your order status so we can all eagerly anticipate delivery togther...

2021 JLUR in Sting Gray, 2.0 I4 Turbo, automatic, Leather buckets, hard top, remote proximity, MOPAR sills, safety/advanced safety, 8.4" premium radio, LED lighting, trailer tow aux, cold weather group and delivery to Chicago area. I'll update this post as dates change...

6/9/20: Ordered, Status: BA
6/16/20: VIN/VON Status: D
7/9/20: D1 Estimated Ship: 8/7/20
8/4/20: D1 Estimated Ship: 8/16/20
Estimated ship date pushed back to 8/16/20. Bummer.

Sponsored

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
I moved from 8/7 to 8/11 on "ship" date. ETA 3-4 weeks from that point to get to dealer. When I placed the order on 6/18 my dealer said expect a September delivery. Guess he is pretty spot on!

kingpinJL

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2021 JLUR
My ship date has been bumped back from 8/7 to 8/11

demisx

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

Interesting. Even though I got my 8/26 build date from the dealer a few days ago, the Jeep Chat says they don't have this info. They simply say it's in "scheduling state". Whatever that means.

crazyjas

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 392
My dealers says he doesn't have this screen and that it has to come from the Chrysler Rep.???

He also states they don't have a build date or a delivery date even though I placed my order on 7/3 for a 2021 JLURD.

What are those of you who have confirmed 2021 orders hearing?

I got this update on my wife's order on a 2021 manual Rubicon Unlimited
IMG_4981.JPG

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My dealers says he doesn't have this screen and that it has to come from the Chrysler Rep.???

He also states they don't have a build date or a delivery date even though I placed my order on 7/3 for a 2021 JLURD.

What are those of you who have confirmed 2021 orders hearing?
My dealer has it, thought every US dealer had it. That's why they should be able to give you a reasonable status over time. Delivery date usually doesn't come until build is complete.
Sponsored