Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
If they start next week....I’ll be one happy girl!
Remember, with the Jeep build sequencing process early orders may get built after orders going in today. You always wanted a Jeep for a Christmas present, right?
Sponsored

jmj8355

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 2.0
i'll modify it a little bit, first one enters build next week, maybe gets out the door Saturday. But there is some guy that says his 2021 is already shipping so guess the first one is already built.:facepalm:
Maybe some kind of contest is in order. First confirmed delivery of a 2021 to a registered forum member and listed in crypto gets some kind of prize :) Other than the jeep itself. Id put a few shillings towards some kind of grab bag prize.

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Remember, with the Jeep build sequencing process early orders may get built after orders going in today. You always wanted a Jeep for a Christmas present, right?
Yep! With a big red bow. But what would be even better is for my birthday in early September...!!!! My current build/ship date is 8/18. It’s a possibility!

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
It looks like there's still about 160+ 2020's in Crypto that aren't done. :( Unless I'm mis-interpreting the data.....

Sponsored

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
It looks like there's still about 160+ 2020's in Crypto that aren't done. :( Unless I'm mis-interpreting the data.....
The Crypto programmer is going to do a Crypto clean up some day. It still has 2018 and 2019 open orders. Also, Australian orders show a Found for the build sheet but they don't get a sticker generated in the US Jeep sticker database so they stay there. And most of the 2020 ones in there are old orders from 2019.

I show about 32 confirmed and possible 2020 orders still in Crypto. But as always, Crypto has less than 1% of all orders that are actually ordered.

hazylogic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Renegade; 2021 JLUR on order
The Crypto programmer is going to do a Crypto clean up some day. It still has 2018 and 2019 open orders. Also, Australian orders show a Found for the build sheet but they don't get a sticker generated in the US Jeep sticker database so they stay there. And most of the 2020 ones in there are old orders from 2019.

I show about 32 confirmed and possible 2020 orders still in Crypto. But as always, Crypto has less than 1% of all orders that are actually ordered.
Does anyone have info on how to access the database directly? I’d like to poke around at it.

Edit: Or maybe he's just rolling through all the VIN#'s and using the URL's for build sheet/window sticker to see if they are found?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have info on how to access the database directly? I’d like to poke around at it.

Edit: Or maybe he's just rolling through all the VIN#'s and using the URL's for build sheet/window sticker to see if they are found?
He queries the Jeep build and sticker databases in the US and Canada by sending the VIN in alphabetical order of nuckname and seeing what response he gets back.

It is about an 80 minute cycle to get through the list of open orders. He uses the VIN to translate the number of doors, trim and engine. He hasn't updated the diesel code yet so they show as Unknown. Same for 2021 they are shown as ?. But there are some older orders that have ? also.

And when people enter bad VINs there will be bad data in all the fields and it will never find those VINs. Plus people make mistakes entering data and have two or three entries for the same order so there may be XXXX, XXXX1, XXXX2 for only one order.

I don't tink there is much of a database other than the VIN, nickname, and Found indicators plus date. Also, those Jeep database are for historical lookup and don't represent a status indicator. I know several people driving their vehicles and Crypto shows no Founds.

nap914

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler unlimited
Yep! With a big red bow. But what would be even better is for my birthday in early September...!!!! My current build/ship date is 8/18. It’s a possibility!
My birthday is September too! Would be a great present to myself! My ship date is 8/14, so we’ll see :)

Sponsored

Jefferiesma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Ordered 7/29 received my VIN today. Trying to figure out how to track the order. This is my second wrangler first unlimited.

2021 Willys unlimited
6-Speed Manual
Black
Convenience Group
Safety Group
Dual Top Group
Cold Weather Group
Technology Group

WillysGirl

First Name
Dara
Threads