Sponsored

2021 JL Build Status - Post Yours

JackBurton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR
28 APR: Placed the order ('21 JLUR, Hydro Blue, 2.0L Turbo, SOT, Leather, Steel Bumpers, Safety Pkg, Premium Audio, LEDs, Cold Weather Pkg, Rock Sliders, Body Color Fenders)

07 MAY: Jeep Chat states all parts are accounted for and sequenced for production

11 MAY: my sales guy just emailed me that it is in paint

Oddly, perhaps, is that I cannot find the Build Sheet using my VIN. Good news on my end nonetheless!
Sponsored

Jeep life

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2016 Porsche Macan Turbo
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered: 05/03
VON: 05/04
VIN: 05/07
Current Stage: D
for the below build, it will be my 4th Jeep since 98(CJ), 2007 JKU, 2013 JK 2 dr Sahara, looking forward to changing my Avatar to the ’21 Sting Gray 2 dr JL Rubi. Realistically optimistic to be driving this by July 1

C29B1074-3711-4371-87C0-BF27F1A86E86.jpeg

JustBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep JKU Sport
It's finally in the driveway!
Ordered: 3/30/21
Arrived at dealer: 5/6/21
In my driveway: 5/11/21 (I was away :( )

2.0t
automatic
cold weather group
premium audio group
towing/aux group
window storage bag
Hellayella!!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 JL Build Status - Post Yours hellyella

Now to figure out how all the new gizmos and whatsits work. I'm not sure how I feel about no zippers on my soft top. And to start ordering upgrades. Skids plates, rock slide steps, bumpers...

To those of you still waiting, do not give up hope!

Jeep life

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2016 Porsche Macan Turbo
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
It's finally in the driveway!
Ordered: 3/30/21
Arrived at dealer: 5/6/21
In my driveway: 5/11/21 (I was away :( )

2.0t
automatic
cold weather group
premium audio group
towing/aux group
window storage bag
Hellayella!!
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 JL Build Status - Post Yours hellyella

Now to figure out how all the new gizmos and whatsits work. I'm not sure how I feel about no zippers on my soft top. And to start ordering upgrades. Skids plates, rock slide steps, bumpers...

To those of you still waiting, do not give up hope!
Great looking build, Congratulations, interesting to note that even though it’s a 2 door w a premium soft top(supposedly on b o), it took just over a month to arrive, not bad at all. Like you (and I even have a roof lift installed in my garage....for sale btw) opted for the soft top and do have some concerns over not having zippers, which I never had a problem with in my previous Jeep’s. I would just unzip, leaving below attached, to gain rear compartment access, this will be a total removal process. Keep us posted and happy wheeling!

JustBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep JKU Sport
Great looking build, Congratulations, interesting to note that even though it’s a 2 door w a premium soft top(supposedly on b o), it took just over a month to arrive, not bad at all. Like you (and I even have a roof lift installed in my garage....for sale btw) opted for the soft top and do have some concerns over not having zippers, which I never had a problem with in my previous Jeep’s. I would just unzip, leaving below attached, to gain rear compartment access, this will be a total removal process. Keep us posted and happy wheeling!
Thanks!!

Actually it's the standard soft top. I'm a fan of Bestop full soft doors, and I want the top to match when I got them.

I would do the same too. Unzip rear window and just leave in folded down inside tailgate.

Sponsored

Jeepahoula

First Name
Christi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Wrangler Sport S HellaYella
I, too, am in JB abyss since last week - only thing I had on my build that would be there is the Tubular side steps. Hoping it gets cleared out soon...
I hope you folks have cleared out of JB by now. Previously, Jeep Chat told me my vehicle was built and pending installation of additional features or optional equipment.

Today, Jeep chat said that all the materials needed to start the build have been received and the vehicle should enter the build process!

Not sure what the true story of the Three Little Pigs is over at Jeep Chat!!

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Thought I updated - my truck shipped and should be arriving in WA state early next week. Currently in Idaho!

bdubya74

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Pathfinder, 1966 Pontiac Tempest
Arrived at dealership today, 5/13/21! 10 days from order to arrival. I pick it up this weekend.

2021 JLU Willys Ordered from Crown Jeep (Dublin, OH). Bringing my own financing, they took 4.5% off invoice (including using my TreadLightly membership).
  • Black Hardtop
  • Trailer Tow Pkg
  • 8.4" Infotainment Pkg
  • Safety Group
  • Hydro Blue
  • 2.0T / Auto
Order Placed 5/3/21
VIN Rec'd 5/4/21

I'll update this post as the build progresses.

bdubya74

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Pathfinder, 1966 Pontiac Tempest
28 APR: Placed the order ('21 JLUR, Hydro Blue, 2.0L Turbo, SOT, Leather, Steel Bumpers, Safety Pkg, Premium Audio, LEDs, Cold Weather Pkg, Rock Sliders, Body Color Fenders)

07 MAY: Jeep Chat states all parts are accounted for and sequenced for production

11 MAY: my sales guy just emailed me that it is in paint

Oddly, perhaps, is that I cannot find the Build Sheet using my VIN. Good news on my end nonetheless!
Mine was in paint this past Monday - arrived at dealership today! Good luck!

Sponsored

gts

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLR
JLUR 3.6 8spd
Granite Crystal
body color top and fenders
Black Leather, Both safety groups, cold weather, trailer tow, 8.4, proximity, keyless entry, front camera, led lights, steel bumper, top liner, mats

Ordered: 4/20
Paint: 4/29
Built 4/30-5/1
Shipped 5/1

Fresh off the truck 5/18

(almost ran over the cute little thing on accident)

IMG_2382.JPEG

Cam6771

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon Ecodiesel
JLUD
Granite Crystal
Dual Top Group
Black Leather, Both safety groups, cold weather, trailer tow, 8.4, proximity, keyless entry, front camera, led lights, steel bumper, top liner, mats

Ordered: 4/28
VIN/VON:4/30
Framing: 5/17
Paint: 5/18
Still in Paint today (5/20)

Blanco802

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Not sure if my Jeep is taking longer because I ordered a 6 speed manual, but the order was placed on 4/19, VON received on 4/22. Checked in with Jeep chat and the message changed from all parts sourced and waiting for build to now trying to source all parts. Not sure what's going on, but it's a hydro blue with premium soft top, LEDs, cold weather, keyless proximity entry, and tech package. Was hoping for a quick turn like many others. No color at all from jeep chat
Sponsored