2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys 3.0 Diesel

702SaharaJL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Bikini Blue
This was from Chapman Chrysler and Jeep, they are one of biggest vegas dealership. I emailed their internet sales manager today about the FCA affiliate rewards 1% below invoice plus rebates and incentives. Will see what they respond with...
That's crazy..I bought both of my Jeeps from Chapman, and the Rubi I just bought was discounted down $8k from MSRP of 52k. I bought mine off the lot, so that might be the difference. Hopefully they sort it out for you.
Sponsored

OP
OP
HEX87

HEX87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a jeep soon
That's crazy..I bought both of my Jeeps from Chapman, and the Rubi I just bought was discounted down $8k from MSRP of 52k. I bought mine off the lot, so that might be the difference. Hopefully they sort it out for you.
Yea they did said if I was trying to buy a vehicle of the loot the situation would be different.. was that 8k off the msrp including those 3k in add-ons they try to make you get?

OP
OP
HEX87

HEX87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a jeep soon
Just got back from a dealership!

50k msrp on a order and he said they will do it for $45,600+
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys 3.0 Diesel Screenshot_20200811-162404_OneDrive
plus taxes!

" The attached build your price would be $45,613 plus taxes and fees with Tread Lightly and Finance discounts"

What you guys think!?

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Did he say how much the fees would be?

Later,
Johnny

OP
OP
HEX87

HEX87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a jeep soon
Did he say how much the fees would be?

Later,
Johnny
Nothing yet, still waiting on the out the door price with all fees, he did say no dealer add-ons are required. We been communicating by email so far.
Sponsored