• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Maryland 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills!

gidi082

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel
63K OBO

67K sticker with 11K+ in added upgrades

Full JEEP FACTORY warranty for 8 years/125K Miles!

Make me a reasonable offer if you are interested- PM or text me (number below)

11K miles on it

DIESEL..POWERTOP...RED Exterior-TAN interior- Super rare spec!

TORQUE MONSTER!

2021 Fully loaded JLUR Diesel. Fully optioned out with all features Jeep has to offer.

She is a mall crawler. Never left the payment and has been babied. Leather and interior has the new car smell
Look at the sticker for option list

Added Mods at about 4000 miles-
1) 37inch Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT's
2) 17inch Matt Black Rhino Wheels
3) 3.5 Inch Rough Country lift
4) ICON 37inch spare tire carrier
5) Fab four side steps
6) SB 9500 Gen 3 Synthetic Winch with remote
7) Rough Country Front Bumper with Skid plate and 10inch Light bar
8) Hi-Jack mounted on hood
9) POD lights

Added benefits-
1) I have purchased the 8 Year/ 125K Jeep Maximum care. YES- this baby is fully protected for 8 years or 125K miles by the factory. (transferable to new owner for a $50 fee)
2) 3 year Maintenance base plan (~2 years left now, Oil changed and tires rotation, multi point inspection)
3) I still have the original plastic stickers on the audio/ lights/ dash etc and did not peel it off when i took delivery. Its been untouched by human fingerprints
4) i get 21+MPG on the highway @70MPH and 19MPG in the city. YES!! This is a diesel- you get the power/ torque and great gas mileage even with the added weight and large tires

Reason to sell- i absolutely love this beast. Turns heads everywhere she goes with thumbs up.
0 issues in the 1 year i have had her. Drivetrain is rock solid. This is my second Jeep and i am moving onto a truck. Have a TRX on order which is being built and will need to sell this one.

Mileage may increase as she is my daily driver.

If you are interested and would want to come check her out shoot me a text message at 443-3796119 and i will get back.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills! IMG_9297

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills! IMG_9298

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills! IMG_9299

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills! IMG_9300

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills! IMG_9301

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills! IMG_9302

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills! IMG_9303

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills! IMG_9304

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills! IMG_9305

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills! IMG_9307

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills! IMG_9308

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills! IMG_9310

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills! IMG_9312

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills! IMG_9315

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills! IMG_9316

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills! IMG_9318

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon- Diesel/Red/Tan/ Power top- Loaded to the gills! IMG_6775
Sponsored

Last edited: