Sponsored

BubbaCon

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
There are suckers born every minute and that dealer is making quite a margin there.
That Aside, my dealer in PA is estimating (392 just to be clear) roughly 65K and they will
not mark it up, just straight MSRP.
For the Diesel and 3.6 this dealer is well below cost.
Spoke with my dealer, the sales rep I spoke with ordered one for himself as did their finance guy.

When I asked about pricing, he said it wasn't available yet but I should expect around $75k - $80k. He said he's basing that on the fact that a fully loaded JLUR is around $65k and then add the $10k for the 392 package....I was pretty much done talking with him after that.
Sponsored

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
13.0 quarter mile is fun, but by no means uncontrollable. I get it has a higher center of gravity and you can not corner it like a sports car.

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Spoke with my dealer, the sales rep I spoke with ordered one for himself as did their finance guy.

When I asked about pricing, he said it wasn't available yet but I should expect around $75k - $80k. He said he's basing that on the fact that a fully loaded JLUR is around $65k and then add the $10k for the 392 package....I was pretty much done talking with him after that.
So most dealers received an allocation of 1-3 and this dealer let employees order them? I call total bullshit. After 25 year's in the business owners care about dollars not employees. Cool story.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
So most dealers received an allocation of 1-3 and this dealer let employees order them? I call total bullshit. After 25 year's in the business owners care about dollars not employees. Cool story.
Don’t worry those will be for sale in the dealer showroom with those fat little ADM stickers on them just waiting for the first stupid person to come in and buy them. There are plenty out there.

Sponsored

Jimmy_jak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
No 2 door version I'm guessing

demisx

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

Do you guys know what kind of wheel is this? I really dig the look. Is this something that can be ordered from Mopar, dealer or someone else? I presume it should fit the 2021 JLU Rubicon.

Screen Shot 2020-11-29 at 8.47.18 AM.gif

demisx

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

Philip

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392 x2
Occupation
IT Strategy Consultant
They are the Mopar Beadlock capable wheels. If you live in Denver, pm me. I’ll be selling my wheels and tires when I take delivery.

Sponsored

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger

BCMgunner

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 on 37” KO2s
The Mopar wheels coming with the 392 are not the Mopar bead lock capable wheels in the image of the pre-production vehicle above (part number 77072466ab). An easy way to tell them apart is counting the number of bolts around the outer ring.

Aside from looking different, the 392 will come with 17x7.5 beadlock capable wheels as opposed to the 17x8 Wheels in the image. The wheels in the image have the beadlock ring painted black.

Some people have issue running 35/12.5/17 wheels on 7.5 inch rims, most do not. Haven’t heard of any issues though.
Hope this helps

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
The Mopar wheels coming with the 392 are not the Mopar bead lock capable wheels in the image of the pre-production vehicle above (part number 77072466ab). An easy way to tell them apart is counting the number of bolts around the outer ring.

Aside from looking different, the 392 will come with 17x7.5 beadlock capable wheels as opposed to the 17x8 Wheels in the image. The wheels in the image have the beadlock ring painted black.

Some people have issue running 35/12.5/17 wheels on 7.5 inch rims, most do not. Haven’t heard of any issues though.
Hope this helps
I've run lot's of 12.5 tires on 7.5" wheels and never had a problem. Hell I know people who put 13.5s on them.

demisx

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

Hope this helps
Yeah, I see they are not exactly the same but would you say 77072466ab are the closest looking ones to what's shown in 392 promo video? I found them here https://www.klgartu.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=182239, but $99 per wheel looks very suspicious. Everywhere else this wheel goes for $320+. What do you guys think?

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Yeah, I see they are not exactly the same but would you say 77072466ab are the closest looking ones to what's shown in 392 promo video? I found them here https://www.klgartu.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=182239, but $99 per wheel looks very suspicious. Everywhere else this wheel goes for $320+. What do you guys think?
Yeah I just ordered 5 wheels and it gave me an additional discount for multiple items and it came out to $190. for all 5. Bogus!
Sponsored