Sponsored

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Put in an order for my wife as she's been wanting one of these, no pricing, and a pop up says that you need allocation for stock or sold order... My guess is this works like the TRX
what does that mean? How does one order?

Jannine

First Name
Jannine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon,2018 Lincoln Navigator ,2017 Dodge Ram 1500,2016 challenger SRT-plum crazy ,2015 Dodge Challenger SRT -BLACK
My husband and I ordered a 2021 rubicon over the summer and received it in august .We mentioned to our salesperson over the summer about how they were talking about a rubicon 392 concept.He told Us over the summer there was no information on that vehicle at that time .This morning we got a text from our salesman that we could order the rubicon 392 today and they were accepting orders .So we took the plunge and ordered ours today .

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
I would like to see these with flex fuel as well when they require premium. Where I live the difference from 93 to E85 is 1.20/gallon which adds up.
yeah and get 4mpg w e85

when i run in my flex fuel gmc 02 yukon, I get the following mpg (1 owner, 370k on it)-note that this engine DOES NOT have cyl deactivation,
e85 7 mpg
87 e10 - 14 mpg
89 ethanol free that I can get rurally - 26 mpg

so yeah milage varies

Sponsored

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Any word on price?
color availability?
Thanks.
Same colors already offered and price won’t be known for a while. Pretty well can order and hope a fully loaded 4 door rubicon with a 6.4L hemi is under 80 grand.

GRN ENVE

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
Same colors already offered and price won’t be known for a while. Pretty well can order and hope a fully loaded 4 door rubicon with a 6.4L hemi is under 80 grand.
Thanks.
cant imagine ordering without price info.
guess if it's off the charts the dealer would have no problem selling.

Sponsored

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
These are all things that not only do I not want to pay for, I do not want them on my jeep, period. Way to go FCA - why can't you just offer the V8 as an engine choice and be done with it?

* Infotainment Group -1895
* Body-color hard top - 2395
* Body-color flares - 695
* Steel Bumper Group - 1645
* LED Lighting Group - 1295
* Safety Group - 995
* Advanced Safety - 795
Probably because one you are the minority (most people want these things) and two this is a way to make the enigine upgrade most expensive without just charging for the engine and folks getting sticker shock. good thing for me is I want every last one of those items. Way to go FCA, Bravo!

PJJPtx

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 392, '21 JLUR, '18 Sahara, Viper TT, Gallardo
I wish I cold have gotten Dual Door group but, oh well, I can get the half doors later if I really want them.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Probably because one you are the minority (most people want these things) and two this is a way to make the enigine upgrade most expensive without just charging for the engine and folks getting sticker shock. good thing for me is I want every last one of those items. Way to go FCA, Bravo!
I will never understand the painted top and fenders. Barf.

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
It would be a crime to leave unpainted top and fenders on a premium vehicle like the 392 rubicon
Then send me to jail baby!!!!
Sponsored