Sponsored

bwright1818

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
All those balls and it looks like a Sahara? What were they thinking?

Too bad I couldn't get the 492 with a standard transmission. Maybe then I wouldn't have to feather the clutch quite so carefully as my V6.

Can I order half-doors to back-fit my Sport?

Dim

First Name
Dimitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat CC - Volvo XC70 - Ducati Monster 900 carbs - Ducati Hypermotard - Ducati Panigale -
Occupation
self employed
It isn't a real Jeep if it has four doors. If FCA doesn't do a two door V8 Rubi we know the two door will probably be discontinued. Proof the Italians and French are calling the shots. :(
Not sure it will happens like that buddy . Biggest wrangler market is still the US . Trust me here in Europe we almost don’t see any JL
But something is true . French choice was the worst choice EVER

Pilot1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Wrangler Sport
Not sure it will happens like that buddy . Biggest wrangler market is still the US . Trust me here in Europe we almost don’t see any JL
But something is true . French choice was the worst choice EVER
I am not saying it is designed for the European market, nor to appeal to those outside the U.S. I am just sick of seeing four door Jeeps all the time and this should come in a two door, sportier version than this glorified Mall Crawler. Call me old fashioned, or a dinosaur, I know I am.

Dim

First Name
Dimitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat CC - Volvo XC70 - Ducati Monster 900 carbs - Ducati Hypermotard - Ducati Panigale -
Occupation
self employed
I am not saying it is designed for the European market, nor to appeal to those outside the U.S. I am just sick of seeing four door Jeeps all the time and this should come in a two door, sportier version than this glorified Mall Crawler. Call me old fashioned, or a dinosaur, I know I am.
Oh no get from me the idea to call you like that ;-) I agree that 2 doors is epic and even more cute and probably more capable . At the end of the day the famous one is a 2 doors . Since we are kids it’s this one who makes everyone dreaming of a wrangler
In my case in Belgium it will be a 4 doors coz it’s tje only way to avoid big taxes ( removing rear seats ) and if I wanna put a lpg tank in a 2 doors I won’t definitely not have space . But yes if it was not about those topics ( affordable fuel please not diesel and reasonable taxes ... I will go for a 2 doors too

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Old fashioned dinosaur!

Feel better?

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I just reread the Press release. 2 things:

1). Does it not have a 4:1 ratio in Low range?
2). It is available in my beloved Punk'n Orange. Shit. Dammit. Fuck. I'm going to buy this stupid thing, aren't I? Fuck.
We EXPECT pics Bro.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
No. Get off my lawn.
That ship has sailed; the 2-door/4-door fight is over.

It was over back in 2006 when JK launched the 4-door Wrangler: Wrangler sales have quadrupled since then.

Heck, if you still want to blame someone, don’t blame the Italians or the French, blame the Germans!

Sponsored

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
I told my wife 5 years ago that if Jeep ever offers a factory 6.4 wrangler I was bringing it home no questions asked. I asked her again last night and she said its ok. lol

I just need to know when (and how if they're doing the stupid launch edition crap where you order first and watch dealer orders hit the streets for months while you don't have yours) to order.

Whisky19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, JEEP!!!!!!!
As long as Ford sells a two dr version of the new Bronco I find it unlikely Jeep will completely do away with the 2dr. That said, I personally would never own a 4 dr. This is my 3rd 2dr jeep( 2nd Rubi) and after test driving the 4 door I said “ no way”. This new V8 in a dr would be the absolute funnest ride on the planet. Lastly, even if a 2 dr was available, I would NEVER buy this the 1st yr. 2-3 yrs down the road when it’s perfected.....I’d be a happy buyer of one. Good luck everyone.