Fatboy

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab, 2014 Rubicon X
Vehicle Showcase
Even just re-using the terms from my current loan (60 months @3.25%), $70k as a ball park start, and figure $37-40k trade on my 2019 JLUR w/ v6, manual trans, and a handful of options... it's looking like a reasonable monthly payment. It's not much more than what I'm paying now for a boatload of options PLUS v8, and I think most of my parts will transfer over.

I'm probably not jumping in first thing, but this thing is making more sense than dumping $30k into my Jeep for a Hemi swap in 5-10 years, and the 392 would have a factory warranty. While it's not the end all, it's a little bit more security.

Shit. I'm talking myself into buying this thing... AGAIN. Dammit. This always happens.
Yeeeaaahhh, that's how it all begins. Rationalization, justification, explanation...shit, there it goes again...There's gotta be a 12 step program for this crap...

JayD1056

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, 1995 Pontiac TransAm, 2019 Mini Cooper
Wow :involve:

Lack of the Rock-Trac transfer case is disappointing but I might have to live with it. I had a feeling anyway.
Honestly probably doesn’t need it. Similar to the diesel just should have enough torque to deal with it. That being said I’ll probably go with the lifetime warranty.

Tribefan8

First Name
Louie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, Tahoe,accord, 2 Honda civics
I was really debating on getting rid of my 18 Rubicon loaded for the diesel, now I’m in a real life dilemma now. It’s either gonna end up becoming single with a diesel or a 6.4. Either way the wife is not gonna like me

Sponsored

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Looks amazing. But no hydro blue like in the pictures? Also the 392 is about half an inch taller than a V6 Rubi but the ground clearance is listed as about half an inch lower. Must be an that go fast hardware.

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Looks amazing. But no hydro blue like in the pictures? Also the 392 is about half an inch taller than a V6 Rubi but the ground clearance is listed as about half an inch lower. Must be an that go fast hardware.
TFL they were guessing that they're measuring from the diff to the ground... same size tire as the regular Rubi, but thicker axle tubes, etc. will probably account for that. I'd agree with their guess.

Sponsored

Dim

First Name
Dimitri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat CC - Volvo XC70 - Ducati Monster 900 carbs - Ducati Hypermotard - Ducati Panigale -
Occupation
self employed
Will it be coming to England ? Looks great ................
Maybe due to brexit you will have more chance than me in Belgium . Come with me we will do a grouped order ;-)

photo2000a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeeps,gofastcars,luxcars,oldcars,junkers
Occupation
Engineer, Fashion Photographer, Go fast driver
did i understand correctly no more front lockers only rear??