Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
Cabin and Air we’re/are not covered ! somebody post a link that they are now.
Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Cabin and Air we’re/are not covered ! somebody post a link that they are now.
They're probably not, but that is the only recommended maintenance in the first 3yr/36,000 other than oil changes and tire rotations.

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
2021 Jeep 80th Anniversary Editions Lineup.jpg

Jeep® Brand Celebrates 80th Anniversary With Expansion of Jeep Wave Customer Care Program and Full Lineup of Special-edition Models
  • Jeep® Wave Customer Care program available on all new 2021 Jeep vehicle purchases and leases
  • Premium service program includes three years of free maintenance, 24/7 phone and online support, first-day rental and trip interruption coverage, and VIP access to exclusive Jeep events
  • New 80th Anniversary models available across entire Jeep lineup
  • Loaded with advanced safety and technology features and 4x4 capability, these special-edition vehicles include unique wheels with Granite Crystal finish, unique exterior and interior accents, berber floor mats and commemorative 80th Anniversary badging
  • 80th Anniversary models available in Jeep dealer showrooms in fourth quarter of 2020
September 24, 2020 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Born in 1941, the Jeep® brand is celebrating 80 years of 4x4 leadership, open-air freedom and adventure with its distinctive 80th Anniversary special-edition models of each vehicle in its lineup. Additionally, as a gift to its loyal customers, the brand’s Jeep Wave premium service customer care program will be included across the entire Jeep lineup beginning with the 2021 model year.

“After nearly 80 years, the Jeep brand remains true to the original SUV by continuing to deliver legendary 4x4 capability that has enabled countless adventures and open-air freedom,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand – FCA North America. “As we celebrate our 80th anniversary, we’re pleased to provide our customers with 80th Anniversary models that offer a unique appearance, great value and loads of safety and technology features.

“As a tribute to our unique, enthusiastic and growing customer base, we are expanding our Jeep Wave customer care program across the entire Jeep vehicle lineup,” Morrison added. “We are pleased to reward our loyal customers with Jeep Wave premium service that offers peace of mind and no-charge maintenance for three years.”

Jeep 80th Anniversary special-edition models will arrive in showrooms in the fourth quarter of 2020. Packed with an array of advanced safety and technology features, they will include a distinct design inside and out, including unique wheels, grille accents and commemorative badging.

Jeep Wave Customer Care program highlights include:
  • Three years of worry-free maintenance at Jeep dealerships, including oil changes and tire rotations
  • 24/7 support via phone or online chat
  • Trip interruption and first-day rental coverage
  • VIP access to select, exclusive Jeep brand events

2021 Jeep Wrangler 80th Anniversary Edition

2021 Jeep Wrangler 80th Anniversary Edition.jpg

The starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the Jeep Wrangler 80th Anniversary edition is $35,990 ($39,490 for four-door models), plus $1,495 destination. It is available in Granite Crystal, Bright White, Hella Yella, Black, Firecracker Red, Sting Gray, Sarge and Snazzberry. Features include:
  • 18-inch wheels in Granite Crystal and Bridgestone Dueler 255/70R18 all-terrain tires
  • Neutral Grey Metallic grille bezels, headlamp rings and fog lamp bezels
  • Body-color fender flares
  • 80th Anniversary commemorative badging
  • Black diamond embossed cloth seats with 80th Anniversary tag
  • Light Tungsten interior accent stitching and Anodized Gunmetal dash mid-bolsters
  • Remote start
  • Berber floor mats with Light Tungsten accent stitching
  • Fourth-generation Uconnect system with 8.4-inch touchscreen; includes Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and SiriusXM satellite radio

2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary Edition

2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary Edition.jpg

The starting U.S. MSRP of the Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary edition is $41,740, plus $1,495 destination. It is available in Granite Crystal, Bright White, Black, Firecracker Red, Hydro Blue, Sarge and Snazzberry. Features include:
  • 18-inch wheels in Granite Crystal and Bridgestone Dueler 255/70R18 all-terrain tires
  • Neutral Grey Metallic grille bezels, headlamp rings and fog lamp bezels
  • Body-color fender flares
  • 80th Anniversary commemorative badging
  • Black diamond embossed cloth seats with 80th Anniversary tag
  • Light Tungsten interior accent stitching and Anodized Gunmetal dash mid-bolsters
  • Remote start
  • Berber floor mats with Light Tungsten accent stitching
  • Fourth-generation Uconnect system with 8.4-inch touchscreen; includes Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and SiriusXM satellite radio
Does the free maintenance apply to the diesels as well?

TJJL19

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
Maybe I'm missing something here, you will take your jeep into the dealer for warranty repair, but not a simple oil change?

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
The Free jeep service consists of
Over/under torqued lug nuts using an air gun during the tire rotation.
6 quarts of some oil who knows what weight. been reports of 5w or 0w or 10 w. And a 50% chance of a new filter.

Sponsored

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
Maybe I'm missing something here, you will take your jeep into the dealer for warranty repair, but not a simple oil change?
Oil change people are the lowest on the totem pole. Car washers. If I need warranty work have no other choice of course use the dealer. But will always try to do whatever I can myself and limit exposure to incompetence. Warranties don’t last forever, I keep my jeep forever.

TJJL19

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
Oil change people are the lowest on the totem pole. Car washers. If I need warranty work have no other choice of course use the dealer. But will always try to do whatever I can myself and limit exposure to incompetence. Warranties don’t last forever, I keep my jeep forever.
Thanks to the virus, my dealer, has the same people doing the oil and warranty work,

Mad Hatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2011 MDX Advance
36 month maintenance included kind of parallels BMW et. al., especially applicable to leased vehicles. Maybe European influence on FCA?

Before some of you snicker, what is Ford or GM offering? (However, you MAY, no you are ENCOURAGED to snicker at 2020 GM/Nikola maintance packages...) ;)

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
Does the free maintenance apply to the diesels as well?
YES it does! Just signed on my 2021 Rubi Diesel tonight!!! Woooooo

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
You get 4 free oil changes and (I’m assuming at the same time) 4 tire rotations with the free maintenance.

So it’s nothing crazy groundbreaking but I’ll take it; especially for the diesel which I’ve heard has a pretty expensive oil change...

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
You get 4 free oil changes and (I’m assuming at the same time) 4 tire rotations with the free maintenance.

So it’s nothing crazy groundbreaking but I’ll take it; especially for the diesel which I’ve heard has a pretty expensive oil change...
thats the 2 year plan that was given out with the 2018-2020 wranglers, this should include 50% more and if they are being honest in advertising, a few more maintenance items.

RoadiJeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0T Recon, 2018 3.6L GC High Altitude
So, we received 4 free oil changes and tire rotations the first 2 years with the old plan. Is it still the same number, just spread out over 3 years?

Also, I always use the initial free oil changes, especially when they're synthetic. Our local dealer has always done it right and I check the oil level after I get back home.

I do my own tire rotations, though. The dealer either doesn't know or care to use the correct pattern for rotating and they tighten the lug nuts down WAY above spec.

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
When I logged into my Jeep Wave account, I see I have the three year expiration, but it is the first three oil changes and tire rotations that are covered and nothing else per all of the fine print and FAQ's.

The Oil change on a gas vehicle is $115 total (give or take depending coupons and specials) for three oil changes if you have a dealer complete it or cheaper if you do it yourself. And tire rotations, most dealers only do a 4 tire rotation and not a 5. If you ask for the 5th tire to be rotated, they throw a fit and tell you its a bad idea and shouldn't be done. I can do the tire rotation myself.

The other benefit you get is 24/7 roadside assistance for the first 5 years or 60k miles ... not much help when most insurances or other affiliates already do this for a minimal charge or free.

Last thing is trip interruption coverage, which is up to a $1000 for meals, hotels, rental car's, etc if you are more than a 100 miles from address of record and your jeep was in for service. You have to submit receipts and the record of work on the jeep. No limits on claims. This provides, imho, some value add, but it takes weeks to months for reimbursement and some other insurance or coverages may already provide something like this.

wriver82

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Red JLUR
When I logged into my Jeep Wave account, I see I have the three year expiration, but it is the first three oil changes and tire rotations that are covered and nothing else per all of the fine print and FAQ's.

The Oil change on a gas vehicle is $115 total (give or take depending coupons and specials) for three oil changes if you have a dealer complete it or cheaper if you do it yourself. And tire rotations, most dealers only do a 4 tire rotation and not a 5. If you ask for the 5th tire to be rotated, they throw a fit and tell you its a bad idea and shouldn't be done. I can do the tire rotation myself.

The other benefit you get is 24/7 roadside assistance for the first 5 years or 60k miles ... not much help when most insurances or other affiliates already do this for a minimal charge or free.

Last thing is trip interruption coverage, which is up to a $1000 for meals, hotels, rental car's, etc if you are more than a 100 miles from address of record and your jeep was in for service. You have to submit receipts and the record of work on the jeep. No limits on claims. This provides, imho, some value add, but it takes weeks to months for reimbursement and some other insurance or coverages may already provide something like this.
That's what I see also, 3 oil and tire rotations not 4
Sponsored