Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Now Include 3 Years of Jeep Wave Care Program (Free Maintenance) 2021 Jeep 80th Anniversary Editions Lineu

Jeep® Brand Celebrates 80th Anniversary With Expansion of Jeep Wave Customer Care Program and Full Lineup of Special-edition Models
  • Jeep® Wave Customer Care program available on all new 2021 Jeep vehicle purchases and leases
  • Premium service program includes three years of free maintenance, 24/7 phone and online support, first-day rental and trip interruption coverage, and VIP access to exclusive Jeep events
  • New 80th Anniversary models available across entire Jeep lineup
  • Loaded with advanced safety and technology features and 4x4 capability, these special-edition vehicles include unique wheels with Granite Crystal finish, unique exterior and interior accents, berber floor mats and commemorative 80th Anniversary badging
  • 80th Anniversary models available in Jeep dealer showrooms in fourth quarter of 2020
September 24, 2020 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - Born in 1941, the Jeep® brand is celebrating 80 years of 4x4 leadership, open-air freedom and adventure with its distinctive 80th Anniversary special-edition models of each vehicle in its lineup. Additionally, as a gift to its loyal customers, the brand’s Jeep Wave premium service customer care program will be included across the entire Jeep lineup beginning with the 2021 model year.

“After nearly 80 years, the Jeep brand remains true to the original SUV by continuing to deliver legendary 4x4 capability that has enabled countless adventures and open-air freedom,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand – FCA North America. “As we celebrate our 80th anniversary, we’re pleased to provide our customers with 80th Anniversary models that offer a unique appearance, great value and loads of safety and technology features.

“As a tribute to our unique, enthusiastic and growing customer base, we are expanding our Jeep Wave customer care program across the entire Jeep vehicle lineup,” Morrison added. “We are pleased to reward our loyal customers with Jeep Wave premium service that offers peace of mind and no-charge maintenance for three years.”

Jeep 80th Anniversary special-edition models will arrive in showrooms in the fourth quarter of 2020. Packed with an array of advanced safety and technology features, they will include a distinct design inside and out, including unique wheels, grille accents and commemorative badging.

Jeep Wave Customer Care program highlights include:
  • Three years of worry-free maintenance at Jeep dealerships, including oil changes and tire rotations
  • 24/7 support via phone or online chat
  • Trip interruption and first-day rental coverage
  • VIP access to select, exclusive Jeep brand events

2021 Jeep Wrangler 80th Anniversary Edition

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Now Include 3 Years of Jeep Wave Care Program (Free Maintenance) 2021 Jeep Wrangler 80th Anniversary Edition

The starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the Jeep Wrangler 80th Anniversary edition is $35,990 ($39,490 for four-door models), plus $1,495 destination. It is available in Granite Crystal, Bright White, Hella Yella, Black, Firecracker Red, Sting Gray, Sarge and Snazzberry. Features include:
  • 18-inch wheels in Granite Crystal and Bridgestone Dueler 255/70R18 all-terrain tires
  • Neutral Grey Metallic grille bezels, headlamp rings and fog lamp bezels
  • Body-color fender flares
  • 80th Anniversary commemorative badging
  • Black diamond embossed cloth seats with 80th Anniversary tag
  • Light Tungsten interior accent stitching and Anodized Gunmetal dash mid-bolsters
  • Remote start
  • Berber floor mats with Light Tungsten accent stitching
  • Fourth-generation Uconnect system with 8.4-inch touchscreen; includes Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and SiriusXM satellite radio

2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary Edition

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Wrangler Now Include 3 Years of Jeep Wave Care Program (Free Maintenance) 2021 Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary Edition

The starting U.S. MSRP of the Jeep Gladiator 80th Anniversary edition is $41,740, plus $1,495 destination. It is available in Granite Crystal, Bright White, Black, Firecracker Red, Hydro Blue, Sarge and Snazzberry. Features include:
  • 18-inch wheels in Granite Crystal and Bridgestone Dueler 255/70R18 all-terrain tires
  • Neutral Grey Metallic grille bezels, headlamp rings and fog lamp bezels
  • Body-color fender flares
  • 80th Anniversary commemorative badging
  • Black diamond embossed cloth seats with 80th Anniversary tag
  • Light Tungsten interior accent stitching and Anodized Gunmetal dash mid-bolsters
  • Remote start
  • Berber floor mats with Light Tungsten accent stitching
  • Fourth-generation Uconnect system with 8.4-inch touchscreen; includes Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and SiriusXM satellite radio
Sponsored

Last edited:

jdubya421

First Name
Jakob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2-Door MT V6
Build Thread
Link
A little messed up that newer models come with more "free maintenance". Not sure how many Jeepers utilize the Jeep Wave program though. On my 19 I never did, but on my 20 I said screw it and just let them change the oil.

Punjabi New Yorker

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mahindra Thar (in India) - 2.5L Diesel, 4x4, 5 spd Manual ; 2020 JLU Rubicon (in USA) - 3.6 Gas with 8 Speed Automatic
Occupation
Family business in India and USA (dual citizen of both)
A little messed up that newer models come with more "free maintenance". Not sure how many Jeepers utilize the Jeep Wave program though. On my 19 I never did, but on my 20 I said screw it and just let them change the oil.
Sorry. Don't feel like waiting 2.5 hours for an oil change. Going to pass and use the Dealer for warranty work only.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer has an express lane. I got the first oil change done in 45 minutes; no appointment needed. But they regularly have oil change specials for $35, so one extra “year” of 2 free oil changes is only worth $70.

Discount Tire does my tire rotations and rebalancing for free; I don’t need Jeep to give me any freebies for that.

Sponsored

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I am curious what "maintenance" other than oil change and tire rotation is suggested or required in the first 3 years.

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
People will complain even about free stuff and hyperbole is truly an art form on the internet.

This is awesome. Wish I got it with my '18. I have my dealer change my oil and have never had a problem across half a dozen different vehicles and probably a couple decades of patronage. In an out in 20 minutes.

Kraty1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
I used all 4 oil changes and 3 rotations on my 18, but only because it was free plus they did updates, recalls and TSB’s as well. Otherwise I’m looking forward to my own maintenance now that my wave is up.

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
I can’t afford any free Jeep oil changes. Anybody pro dealer oil change just needs to research some forums here just search dealer oil changes for eye opener. Most who say they’ve used jeep wave and never had any troubles never check there oil. If the criteria is “no problem with jeep wave” means the jeep is still running then Yes ! Success. same result would be if you never change the oil during the first three years.

Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
“Worry free maintenance including oil changes and tire rotation”.

The word “including” implies there are other free maintenance services. Is that correct?

I’ve owned 10 Jeeps and never had a dealer oil change or tire rotation.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Since the 2.0T requires full synthetic oil, I utilized Jeep Wave for the free oil changes and tire rotations. An extra year would be nice. This is the Bronco Effect, Jeep is actually paying attention now ; I hope for "value " packages, and being able to add features a la carte

40”JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
This will be awesome if it in deed applies to the Diesel which is probably a $250+ oil change

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I am curious what "maintenance" other than oil change and tire rotation is suggested or required in the first 3 years.
One air filter, and a cabin air filter.
Sponsored