Sponsored

2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys- "Willow"

Willys_Wonka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUW
I have a tazer but didn’t use it for anything with the fender chop… I will say I have gotten a little water intrusion which I just haven’t filed for a warranty replacement yet but otherwise no complaints… and it has a 5 yr warranty for the water intrusion… just need to send a pic of it and proof of purchase and they send you new ones, don’t even need the original back and no need to pay shipping or anything… unlike what I needed to do for my Oracle flush mount tail lights… 1000000x better warranty than Oracle!
Good to hear on the positive warranty customer service, but not so much on H2O intrusion. My jeep guy also recommended American Adventure Labs and Quake for the chop bracket set up. Depending on his estimate for parts and labor, I might opt for a small spacer/ leveling kit instead to achieve the wheel well clearance.
Sponsored

OP
OP
James202198

James202198

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys
Occupation
F&I Manager at Jeep Dealership
Vehicle Showcase
Good to hear on the positive warranty customer service, but not so much on H2O intrusion. My jeep guy also recommended American Adventure Labs and Quake for the chop bracket set up. Depending on his estimate for parts and labor, I might opt for a small spacer/ leveling kit instead to achieve the wheel well clearance.
Yeah I was gonna go with AAL or Quake but when I was looking they were too far out for ordering and shipping and I’m too impatient plus the rugged ridge were a little cheaper… overall I’m happy with the choice.