First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Occupation
IT
I ordered a Willys with Selec-Trac back in October through my local dealer - still haven't received confirmation from Jeep, or my VIN. I'm amazed that Selec-Trac is available for the short wheel base Wrangler.

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
I ordered a Willys with Selec-Trac back in October through my local dealer - still haven't received confirmation from Jeep, or my VIN. I'm amazed that Selec-Trac is available for the short wheel base Wrangler.
Get your VIN an track it. Your dealer should provide a POC to you that has the VON and VIN.

OSCAR II

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKF
Hello Wranglers, new to the board not sure if this is in the right place but other places said I had insufficient privileges to post.

Anyhow, any of you knowledgeable people know when they plan to start producing the 21 Freedom Editions? Guessing jeeps web site started letting you build them about 2 months ago. But then clicking to find one there are non to be found.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
Hello Wranglers, new to the board not sure if this is in the right place but other places said I had insufficient privileges to post.

Anyhow, any of you knowledgeable people know when they plan to start producing the 21 Freedom Editions? Guessing jeeps web site started letting you build them about 2 months ago. But then clicking to find one there are non to be found.
You can look at the December Order Guide on pg 1 of this thread to choose the model and options you want. Then contact a dealership (or 3) to see what they would charge for a special order. Certain dealerships support this forum and will offer special pricing if you mention JLWrangler Forum. See the dealer map for ones near you. Other sticky threads detail the whole order, build, delivery, & purchase process; spend some time reading them.

The Freedom package you mention _is_ listed in the guide so it can be ordered now...even though none may appear at local dealerships.

Sponsored

OSCAR II

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKF
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't looking to order one, hoping to find one on a lot. I build one every night but there are non. Wondering why they aren't out there. I might have to order one though, with all the close matches the only ones with trailer tow package are 4 cylinders. Don't know who is specking them out?

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Latest (1-1-21) JL order guide added to the first post.

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Does anybody know if the 80th Anniversary can be ordered in Sting Gray? The 4-door order guide specifically excludes that combo, but the 2-door guide does not.

Sponsored

rikity

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Does anybody know if the 80th Anniversary can be ordered in Sting Gray? The 4-door order guide specifically excludes that combo, but the 2-door guide does not.
I mocked one up, 2door 80th anniversary, there's 2 colors I cant choose: Billet Silver and Sting-Gray

N75

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
I mocked one up, 2door 80th anniversary, there's 2 colors I cant choose: Billet Silver and Sting-Gray
Thanks, that removes any last doubts I had about my Willys order. Sting Gray was a firm requirement.

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 TJ '97-'11. '21 billet silver JLR
Trying to build my 2door Rubicon on Jeep's website with Billet Silver...still forces a color change when I select dual door group.
Sponsored