2021 Jeep Wrangler JL (2-Door) ORDER GUIDE

ivanidea

First Name
Ivan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rene 75th
I ordered a Willys with Selec-Trac back in October through my local dealer - still haven't received confirmation from Jeep, or my VIN. I'm amazed that Selec-Trac is available for the short wheel base Wrangler.

Abramovich

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport S
I ordered a Willys with Selec-Trac back in October through my local dealer - still haven't received confirmation from Jeep, or my VIN. I'm amazed that Selec-Trac is available for the short wheel base Wrangler.
Get your VIN an track it. Your dealer should provide a POC to you that has the VON and VIN.

OSCAR II

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKF
Hello Wranglers, new to the board not sure if this is in the right place but other places said I had insufficient privileges to post.

Anyhow, any of you knowledgeable people know when they plan to start producing the 21 Freedom Editions? Guessing jeeps web site started letting you build them about 2 months ago. But then clicking to find one there are non to be found.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST; JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20
Hello Wranglers, new to the board not sure if this is in the right place but other places said I had insufficient privileges to post.

Anyhow, any of you knowledgeable people know when they plan to start producing the 21 Freedom Editions? Guessing jeeps web site started letting you build them about 2 months ago. But then clicking to find one there are non to be found.
You can look at the December Order Guide on pg 1 of this thread to choose the model and options you want. Then contact a dealership (or 3) to see what they would charge for a special order. Certain dealerships support this forum and will offer special pricing if you mention JLWrangler Forum. See the dealer map for ones near you. Other sticky threads detail the whole order, build, delivery, & purchase process; spend some time reading them.

The Freedom package you mention _is_ listed in the guide so it can be ordered now...even though none may appear at local dealerships.

OSCAR II

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKF
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't looking to order one, hoping to find one on a lot. I build one every night but there are non. Wondering why they aren't out there. I might have to order one though, with all the close matches the only ones with trailer tow package are 4 cylinders. Don't know who is specking them out?

OP
JAY

JAY

Administrator
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Latest (1-1-21) JL order guide added to the first post.

Advertisement

Done Right LED

Advertisement