Advertisement

2021 Jeep Wrangler JL (2-Door) ORDER GUIDE!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Not according to the official order guide. Only engine now with for a 2 dr with a manual is the non-Etorque 3.6. That might change in the future.

Advertisement

HardSell

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Built Rubicon replaced modestly built stolen '87 XJ
Occupation
Nose Picker
Not according to the official order guide. Only engine now with for a 2 dr with a manual is the non-Etorque 3.6. That might change in the future.
No surprise. I got fed up with all the moving targets I experienced when trying to do a build for a 2020 JLR last January. I said to Hell with it and found what I wanted in the used market and have been delighted. At my age it will probably be the last Jeep for me. FCA just kept F'ing around...didn't need my business. The JL forum is very interesting, though.

four low

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
The " Mojave" edition will have the 2.0T with a a manual transmission : now IF ONLY it will be offered in a 2 door !

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yes but the reports from 2 months ago based on unnamed sources said manual, 2 door and 2.0. Until Jeep announces you won't know for sure what it comes with.

GerJL

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Looks like an updated order guide is out according to someone in the islander thread. Supposedly you can order the islander and hydro blue. Hoping the guide is available for our consumption soon.

zrickety

First Name
zrickety
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
I used to be a manual trans Jeeper - including the NV4500 I dropped in my CJ. After driving the new 8-spd on a rocky trail, I'll never go back to a manual trans again. They've gotten that good. YMMV
From my understanding, the 8 speed is a dual clutch ZF unit shared with my wife's Honda Pilot. The shifts are quick and positive, manual mode is a treat. I completely understand.

Advertisement

Advertisement