OP

yyyames

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
Thanks for tagging us here, yyyames. I see in your first post you state you are already working with Jeep Cares. Do you have your case number handy so I can dig in? Please send it to me in private message and I can assist.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Hey Kate you DM'd me yesterday and said you pulled the case up. If you still need it let me know in DMs
Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hey Kate you DM'd me yesterday and said you pulled the case up. If you still need it let me know in DMs
I see you sent me a private message and I will continue to work with you there.

Kate
Jeep Cares

OP
OP

yyyames

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
Posted an update in the first post. My issues were never resolved. Jeep and the Dealership really scummed me out.

DOCXKT

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JEEP WRANGLER JL UNLIMITED SAHARA
Posted an update in the first post. My issues were never resolved. Jeep and the Dealership really scummed me out.
Just a waste of time....

Sponsored

GetOffRoad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler, Porsche Macan, Porsche Boxer
I have had great success with my paint issues working with Don Davis in Arlington. You and I have the same @JeepCares person, and you are so correct...the service is lacking! I've not heard from the JeepCares here on the forum - hope she can do more for you than our rep did.

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
I have had great success with my paint issues working with Don Davis in Arlington. You and I have the same @JeepCares person, and you are so correct...the service is lacking! I've not heard from the JeepCares here on the forum - hope she can do more for you than our rep did.
Doubt it, prepared to be disappointed and get one of those sorry you feel that way apologies.

IrrationalCPA

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon, F-150 Tremor, 991.2T
I wish I had read this forum before buying my Wrangler! My tailgate hinges aren't fully painted, they scraped the paint off when installing the tire carrier (both issues show metal and primer, and we all have seen the corrosion/rust threads), then there is some clear coat smudging on the tailgate as well. I also purchased my vehicle out of town and dropping it off for repair there is not in the least convenient (multiple hours, hundreds of miles) when I have 3 Jeep dealerships within 30mins/20miles of my home, probably 6 within 45mins. First attempt was dropping it at the local dealer 5 days after purchase (earliest I could get in), they kept the vehicle for 8 days just to tell me that my claim was denied I need to go back to the dealership I purchased the car from. I contacted the Chrysler help desk and they said sorry, need to go to where the car was purchased from. Next morning I called Stellantis, very nice lady said I should be able to get my vehicle repaired at any Jeep dealership since this is a warranty issue, got transferred to another dealership near me, and well now am getting the run around there. Called the Stellantis number back, and they now they have a case manager assigned I can only speak to, and have yet to hear back. All I am asking is to get my vehicle repaired locally for an issue from the factory which would qualify under limited warranty. I didn't think that would be too much to ask?? Now I remember why I have owned German vehicles most of my adult life, at least when you spend $70K on a car there they give you a quality vehicle and treat you right!

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I wish I had read this forum before buying my Wrangler! My tailgate hinges aren't fully painted, they scraped the paint off when installing the tire carrier (both issues show metal and primer, and we all have seen the corrosion/rust threads), then there is some clear coat smudging on the tailgate as well. I also purchased my vehicle out of town and dropping it off for repair there is not in the least convenient (multiple hours, hundreds of miles) when I have 3 Jeep dealerships within 30mins/20miles of my home, probably 6 within 45mins. First attempt was dropping it at the local dealer 5 days after purchase (earliest I could get in), they kept the vehicle for 8 days just to tell me that my claim was denied I need to go back to the dealership I purchased the car from. I contacted the Chrysler help desk and they said sorry, need to go to where the car was purchased from. Next morning I called Stellantis, very nice lady said I should be able to get my vehicle repaired at any Jeep dealership since this is a warranty issue, got transferred to another dealership near me, and well now am getting the run around there. Called the Stellantis number back, and they now they have a case manager assigned I can only speak to, and have yet to hear back. All I am asking is to get my vehicle repaired locally for an issue from the factory which would qualify under limited warranty. I didn't think that would be too much to ask?? Now I remember why I have owned German vehicles most of my adult life, at least when you spend $70K on a car there they give you a quality vehicle and treat you right!
Hey, IrrationalCPA. If you send our team a private message that includes your case number, we would be happy to dig in.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Sponsored