Sponsored

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
I’m so tired of waiting. But, I can wait. I have a 392. It’s awesome. This one exisits so the worst is over. At least I know I’ll have it eventually. Going to be either a pain in the ass or a quick ride. Believe me, I’m due a stroke of vehicle ordering luck.

I have a M3 I’ve been waiting for for quite a while. It is taking it’s sweet ass time too. Quick to get to the US but is now wasting away at the vehicle processing center in GA for weeks in end.

Wait wait wait. The wait more. Sick of it.

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
I’m so tired of waiting. But, I can wait. I have a 392. It’s awesome. This one exisits so the worst is over. At least I know I’ll have it eventually. Going to be either a pain in the ass or a quick ride. Believe me, I’m due a stroke of vehicle ordering luck.

I have a M3 I’ve been waiting for for quite a while. It is taking it’s sweet ass time too. Quick to get to the US but is now wasting away at the vehicle processing center in GA for weeks in end.

Wait wait wait. The wait more. Sick of it.
Talk about being tired of waiting! How would you like to be in my shoes? I ordered a 2022 TRX on 7/3. I got VIN on 7/5 and been in D since. Ordered 392 XR on 8/30 and was in D over 50 days waiting on parts. Got moved to 2022 VIN on 10/22. Who knows when I’ll get it. Took over a dealer order on 11/16 for a 2021 Trackhawk that was ordered on 7/14 and been in D since 7/16. The Trackhawk was ordered for inventory and never had buyer assigned. Decided I wanted it since 2021 is last year for TH and orders could no longer be placed since sometime in August. I can’t get anything built. Really want the TH so bad and it will probably get built first especially since 2022 GC’s will go into production soon. At least we do have two 392’s already that we sure have enjoyed, so I guess it could be worse!

rane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2008 JK 2 Door Rubicon
Occupation
Immunosuppressor
I wish I would of known I could search for the engine months ago. It’s been sitting in JB, for how long I have no clue.
I just enter “8”

nevertheless I’m still out of luck. Still wondering if my salesman is stringing me along.

Sponsored

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
11/22 midnght update - (early/late because I'm finally returned home to my regular time zone... and fell asleep)

Just because there is no positive update on our lists does not mean they aren't still rolling off the line..

Still tracking 114 VINs waiting on buildsheets
Still tracking 34 VINs waiting on windowstickers
...saving the new found VINs for tomorrow's update

...total count still covers those pushed to MY22 ... :)

Checking for new WindowStickers and/or BuildSheets...

0 new VIN(s) with both WindowSticker(s) and BuildSheet(s):

6 VIN(s) with BuildSheet(s):
808200 sarge green <--- Travis!
809522 black <--- Janet!
823981 snazzberry <--- Steven!
840667 firecracker red <--- Jason B!
843524 bright white <--- Jason K!
860385 sting gray <--- George!

2 VIN(s) with WindowSticker(s):
812932 firecracker red
854728 bright white

Tracking a total of >>> 5483 <<< VINs
for the MY 2021 392

Last edited:

rane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Immunosuppressor
I just checked through chat and this was the response

"I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."

Between that response and the dealer telling me it was in paint last week is it reasonable that nothing have pinged yet?

Thanks!

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
I just checked through chat and this was the response

"I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."

Between that response and the dealer telling me it was in paint last week is it reasonable that nothing have pinged yet?

Thanks!
What do you mean by “pinged”?

Build sheet shows up after trim usually and sticker won’t show until is KZ or after.

rane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Immunosuppressor

Build sheet shows up after trim usually and sticker won’t show until is KZ or after.
Thanks - that's what I was curious about - thought it might show up on crypto with progress.

Sponsored

rane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Immunosuppressor

On crypto for "build sheet" it reads

"Typically at this step your vehicle is preparing to be built. It may be waiting on parts or already in production."

That's why I thought it might show up based on what was communicated to me.

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
On crypto for "build sheet" it reads

"Typically at this step your vehicle is preparing to be built. It may be waiting on parts or already in production."

That's why I thought it might show up based on what was communicated to me.
I get it but that’s never been the case for me in about half a dozen jeeps. But maybe it happens.

MT392

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 XR on order 126493
Dealer says D1 status with a ship date of 11-29-21. We'll see.......

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
Talk about being tired of waiting! How would you like to be in my shoes? I ordered a 2022 TRX on 7/3. I got VIN on 7/5 and been in D since. Ordered 392 XR on 8/30 and was in D over 50 days waiting on parts. Got moved to 2022 VIN on 10/22. Who knows when I’ll get it. Took over a dealer order on 11/16 for a 2021 Trackhawk that was ordered on 7/14 and been in D since 7/16. The Trackhawk was ordered for inventory and never had buyer assigned. Decided I wanted it since 2021 is last year for TH and orders could no longer be placed since sometime in August. I can’t get anything built. Really want the TH so bad and it will probably get built first especially since 2022 GC’s will go into production soon. At least we do have two 392’s already that we sure have enjoyed, so I guess it could be worse!
How do the Trackhawks sound compared to the 392?
Debated trading mine for a used TH, but I'm so addicted to the way the 6.4 sounds in this 392.
I've owned this engine in 4 other vehicles, and it never sounded this good.

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
How do the Trackhawks sound compared to the 392?
Debated trading mine for a used TH, but I'm so addicted to the way the 6.4 sounds in this 392.
I've owned this engine in 4 other vehicles, and it never sounded this good.
Don’dont think the TH will sound quite as good, but I’m sure it will still sound mean. Exhaust will get replaced quickly and sound really good. Our 392’s do sound great! I know the TH Super Charger will sound great and be addicting! And no top speed limiter, 180mph+!!. Serious performance stock and can really perform well against some serious competition. Can’t wait!
Will probably go with AWE track exhaust.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...2F7EAE37DB3F2796B2D72F7EAE37DB3F&&FORM=VRDGAR
Sponsored