Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Hey Dirk,

after hounding my salesman every two weeks for the past 5 months he told me Friday that he has just got a delivery date of 12/9. Do you see anything on it?

And BTW THANK YOU for all your hard work keeping us informed.
I checked before my last post and didn't see anything... my check was early and being a Sunday night we should see some nice updates later... but I hope to be on a plane heading home...
Sponsored

reallynervous

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 392XR, 2015 GC Summit
I checked before my last post and didn't see anything... my check was early and being a Sunday night we should see some nice updates later... but I hope to be on a plane heading home...
Hey man thanks for your service and safe travels. Welcome home!

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Thanks Again and
Safe travels Dirk

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
In Trim this morning.
Congrats! I have been in trim (JB) status since the 12th. Some go through fast, while others go through the dreaded JB hell like me lol. Fingers crossed it gets to shipping fast for you.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
Congrats! I have been in trim (JB) status since the 12th. Some go through fast, while others go through the dreaded JB hell like me lol. Fingers crossed it gets to shipping fast for you.
Trim is different from JB. JB is body vendor, headliner, tailgate reinforcement those parts.

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
How can I work when I printed out my new 392 window sticker, hung it up over my desk, and my 392 is currently on a train in Michigan waiting to travel down to me in Florida? I can't concentrate on anything but that window sticker....and some train waiting on the tracks in Michigan for who knows how long....

BaaBaa

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKUR 21 392
For those of us waiting on our converted 21 to 22s, has anyone heard a definitive timeframe for production?? I am hearing a lot of rumors—-MY22 start pushed from 12/6 to 12/14; extended factory break through 1/3; no production on Christmas week; 392s not being produced until mid January, etc……….

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Yea, same. Though I ordered dual door group, so I think that's causing the delay. If I didn't have that, I'd imagine things like tailgate reinforcement, etc., would not have taken that long. No headliner since I ordered SOT.

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
Yea, same. Though I ordered dual door group, so I think that's causing the delay. If I didn't have that, I'd imagine things like tailgate reinforcement, etc., would not have taken that long. No headliner since I ordered SOT.
No dual doors for me. And, I ordered the SOT as well along with rail mgmt. system. So, today is day 10 for me so far. May not move until after Thanksgiving unfortunately.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Potential for me to fly back to USA tonight, so mebbe no update this evening :)
Woot!

Back in town and already seeing some nice updates!

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
Just checked Cryptosticker. If you are on there and using the same username. Your build sheet was found!

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 1637625208905
I wish I would of known I could search for the engine months ago. It’s been sitting in JB, for how long I have no clue.
Sponsored