Sponsored

BeepBeepIssaJeep

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 392 Xtreme Recon
Has anyone recieved a build sheet with a September Order? I'm still in D Status. Ordered on 9/15/21 857648 - Sting Gray, Recon, GG, Tow, Front Cam. Wait is killing me...lol.
Are you and the dealer confident that it has not been flipped to MY22?
Sponsored

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
Has anyone recieved a build sheet with a September Order? I'm still in D Status. Ordered on 9/15/21 857648 - Sting Gray, Recon, GG, Tow, Front Cam. Wait is killing me...lol.
I ordered mine September 5th, 392 with XR, it's done, out of the factory and should be at the dealer in a couple weeks.

Sponsored

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
Damn you guys are lucky.

I honestly wish I wasn't that lucky because I was hoping mine would come later in December or even spring. I'm in no rush to get it because a garage space at my house won't open up until a kid goes off to college in the spring LOL. I have the oldest car in my family, so naturally I didn't mind parking outside all the time and letting others with newer and nicer cars have the garage. But I might just have to kick one out of the garage now since my Jeep is coming early ha ha.

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
I have no idea the rhyme or reason as to why some people get theirs early and some wait for months. I just don't get it. Mine is fully tricked out with all the options, and it took less than two months to kick it out of the factory. My only guess is dealer allocations. If certain dealers had no allocation, but ordered anyway, maybe those get pushed back. I know at my dealer I got the last 392 they were allocated so could have been just lucky in my case.

Sponsored

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
Tom just emailed me...