Sponsored

Foxtrot1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Mine went from D1 to D but ETA is still tomorrow the 28th. Chapman said since mine is scheduled, he doesnā€™t believe mine will shift to a ā€˜22 as others at his dealership did (obviously not 100% sure). Also that itā€™s somewhat common for the system to move back and forth from D1 to D, but that it is indeed frustrating. I ordered in July and was D1 10/28 last week.
Mine went from D1 to D but ETA is still tomorrow the 28th. Chapman said since mine is scheduled, he doesnā€™t believe mine will shift to a ā€˜22 as others at his dealership did (obviously not 100% sure). Also that itā€™s somewhat common for the system to move back and forth from D1 to D, but that it is indeed frustrating. I ordered in July and was D1 10/28 last week.
Mine regressed from D1 to D 3 times then went from D to G in one day. Makes no sense but Iā€™ll take it.

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
Dealer and I had a miscommunication that led to a disagreement about price on my ordered 392XR; that led to an ā€˜interestingā€™ talk with the GM - so, I passed. But, stars aligned and I got an unexpected, out-of-the blue call from a dealer with whom Iā€™ve dealt before and was able to pick up another 392XR they got in: 845194 (and ended up ordering another MY22 (100894) at 3% below invoicešŸ˜€).

Everything that has been said is true - worth the wait, guys and gals ā€¦ these things are beasts; the most ludicrous, stupid, fun vehicle Iā€™ve ever driven. šŸ˜…

I have the sky top on this one - great for around town, but louder than the hard top; definitely not my personal preference for the trail. The 22 has a regular hard top and half doors and Iā€™ll add a soft top for trail use. Its also has the XR.

love this thing ā€¦

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list C570E9E5-ACA3-4713-BE8F-B3254405873A

Last edited:

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Dealer and I had a miscommunication that led to a disagreement about price on my ordered 392XR; that led to an ā€˜interestingā€™ talk with the GM - so, I passed. But, stars aligned and I got an unexpected, out-of-the blue call from a dealer with whom Iā€™ve dealt before and was able to pick up another 392XR they got in: 845194 (and ended up ordering another MY22 (100894) at 3% below invoicešŸ˜€).

Everything that has been said is true - worth the wait, guys and gals ā€¦ these things are beasts; the most ludicrous, stupid, fun vehicle Iā€™ve ever driven. šŸ˜…

I have the sky top on this one - great for around town, but louder than the hard top; definitely not my personal preference for the trail. The 22 has a regular hard top and half doors and Iā€™ll add a soft top for trail use. Its also has the XR.

love this thing ā€¦

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list C570E9E5-ACA3-4713-BE8F-B3254405873A
Thanks for sharing.
I wondered what had happened... please expand on the miscommunication.

Sponsored

Ezun

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Vehicle Showcase

love this thing ā€¦

which Dealer are you working with to get 3% below invoice?

thx!

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
which Dealer are you working with to get 3% below invoice?

thx!
Got that deal at my local dealer only because of the amount of vehicles I buy from them. And I only have to travel 15 miles to take delivery!

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed

love this thing ā€¦

C570E9E5-ACA3-4713-BE8F-B3254405873A.jpeg
Congrats!!!

That is the EXACT rig I ordered back 100 days ago, so there is HOPE!! Take some more pics and start your build thread I'd love to see them. As I patiently wait.....................

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
Thanks for sharing.
I wondered what had happened... please expand on the miscommunication.
for the sake of not airing dirty laundry on a public forum - Iā€™ll hold off on details. But, the miscommunication centered on ā€˜what does ā€˜selling at msrpā€™ actually mean?ā€™. The dealer said one thing and didnā€™t clarify. I assumed another and didnā€™t clarify. ā€”- missed expectations ensued. Lesson learned - get clear answers on what a dealer means by MSRP and whether youā€™re priced protected. The kicker is, if not for some things the GM said, I wouldā€™ve bought it.

But, it all worked out. As I understand it, theirs sold very quick and I obviously had this one drop in my lap. The day did not end the way I thought it would. šŸ˜‚.

Moral of the story: Sometimes when you know youā€™re supposed to walk away from something and let it go, the ā€˜Betterā€™ is literally waiting for you later in the day. šŸ˜‰

Sponsored

JPJr70

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 2dr
Mine must be in stealth mode.
Never showed up on Membrain's list, and Order Tracker only shows order placed, no build sheets or window stickers.
But according to JC...
Thank you, I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! We do still have the ETA window of 11/02/2021 - 11/15/2021.
This is also the info Chapman had when I asked for an update today.

I'm not sure why it moved so quickly. And, on an order placed over allocation on 9/27.
Totally not fair to all of you that placed orders way before I did.

status_10_27.png

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Mine must be in stealth mode.
Never showed up on Membrain's list, and Order Tracker only shows order placed, no build sheets or window stickers.
But according to JC...
Thank you, I can see your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! We do still have the ETA window of 11/02/2021 - 11/15/2021.
This is also the info Chapman had when I asked for an update today.

I'm not sure why it moved so quickly. And, on an order placed over allocation on 9/27.
Totally not fair to all of you that placed orders way before I did.

status_10_27.png
...never say never... :)
...because it is on my list...
...and it popped up just today with the buildsheet...
...any delay on my daily status is because my current time zone dictates when I can perform the daily checks... I've posted this before... see my next available update below :)

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
10/27 update - (because I'm in a time zone 8 hours ahead of CST)

... I'll just update once a day as I can...

Checking for new WindowStickers and/or BuildSheets...

0 new VIN(s) with both WindowSticker(s) and BuildSheet(s):

2 VIN(s) with BuildSheet(s):
858951 bright white
862110 sting gray <--- John!

2 VIN(s) with WindowSticker(s):
762975 sting gray
805508 bright white

Tracking a total of >>> 5444 <<< VINs
for the MY 2021 392

leakgator

First Name
Branson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
10/27 update - (because I'm in a time zone 8 hours ahead of CST)

... I'll just update once a day as I can...

Checking for new WindowStickers and/or BuildSheets...

0 new VIN(s) with both WindowSticker(s) and BuildSheet(s):

2 VIN(s) with BuildSheet(s):
858951 bright white
862110 sting gray <--- John!

2 VIN(s) with WindowSticker(s):
762975 sting gray
805508 bright white

Tracking a total of >>> 5444 <<< VINs
for the MY 2021 392
Great work as always!

so only 5444 still? Thank you!
Sponsored