Sponsored

rubiland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited 392
Hello all. My 392 is in trim right now, dealer expects to receive in 2-3 weeks. However, my plans have changed and I may be selling it. I have a $2k deposit I want to try to save. Anyone interested in figuring out a deal to buy it from me? I would just want my cost, not looking to make any profit. I would put no mileage on it. Here are specs:
White, hardtop, half doors, XR package, front camera, tow package, gorilla glass, all weather mats.
I'd have to make at least $5k to $10k for all the pain and suffering that came with waiting for it.
Sponsored

2020JLURUBICON

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White JLU Rubicon
Just tell the dealer your plans have changed and have them refund your deposit. They can’t keep it. They will have no problem selling it.
I get the sense they would keep the deposit even though they could sell it for way more than sticker and make more money if i didnt take delivery. They are kind of hardcore. Any tips on convincing them to refund?

Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
If I didnt have a $5K deposit on mine I would jump on it!

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
I get the sense they would keep the deposit even though they could sell it for way more than sticker and make more money if i didnt take delivery. They are kind of hardcore. Any tips on convincing them to refund?
My dealer has refunded 3 deposits on 392’s now. They said they have to because they can’t legally keep a deposit if buyer backs out. Just what my dealer told me. Think they can only keep it if you signed PO that it is non refundable. Don’t know though because I’m not an attorney!

2020JLURUBICON

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 White JLU Rubicon
My dealer has refunded 3 deposits on 392’s now. They said they have to because they can’t legally keep a deposit if buyer backs out.
Even if you sign a form saying you understand it is non-refundable?

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Even if you sign a form saying you understand it is non-refundable?

Check your state’s laws. Some states have laws pertaining to car deposits that may allow you to get your deposit back if you change your mind. I suppose that’s why my dealer told me they can’t legally keep a deposit. Must have a law in GA.

Sponsored

easter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Just tell the dealer your plans have changed and have them refund your deposit. They can’t keep it. They will have no problem selling it.
my order form said deposit was non-refundable. are they all supposed to be refundable?

edit: i see someone already addressed this above. will check on my state even though I hope mine gets built. =)

rubiland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited 392
Picking it up in a couple of hours.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list IMG_0501.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list IMG_0501.JPG
If you have a moment, would you mind snapping a photo of one of the wheels closely. I’d like to see how bronze these are, or are not. What’s your sense looking at them in person.

seeing them here, they look to be more on the Grey side.
Sponsored