Sponsored

FenderCustom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi 392, Audi R8
I got my window sticker this morning. JC said it’s ready to ship, but had no ETA. Waiting on the dealer to say ANYTHING, 🤦🏾‍♀️without me physically having to “show up” again.

I’m so anxious about it being “sold by accident” due to others horror stories. 😅
I hear ya....jeep chat just told me mine was delivered yesterday. Delaer never called me and has yet to return my call...WTF??
Sponsored

BigMac007

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2021 Jl 392 (on order)
He's my rant about Jeep today.....they suck!....10/7 received email from Jeep saying congratulations all parts are in, built should be week of 10/18 or 10/25....awesome great....now received email last night...we are still receiving parts and your Jeep should enter build schedule soon....wtf!...

try this Jeep...under promise and over deliver...NOT over promise and not deliver at all.....

if I ran my business this way I would be out of business....

there I feel better....not really....Jeep still sucks...lol

Sponsored

Outrun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
My 392XR has now exited KZS status and is now in KZLOL status.
New email from Jeep 2 days ago-

Hello Sexy,

This is a courtesy email update regarding your all-new Jeep Wrangler 392 factory order status.

Haha! I am showing that your new vehicle has been built and is currently in the shipment process. Given the early stages of shipping, a delivery estimate is not yet available to share.

As promised, we are continuing to prioritize your pain with our logistics resources to ensure your suffering remains prioritized for the next steps.

I will continue to torture you and monitor your order with our logistics resources teams. Once additional updates become available for your order, I will be reaching out further to you to share these updates. Your authorized ordering dealership will be an additional excellent resource for any order updates or questions you might have.

I will continue to follow your order and provide as little details as possible. Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Cara
Jeep Information Sadist
O|||||||O

rubiland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited 392
Dealer returned call, car is there but some type of paperwork is not there yet so they can't deliver it. Does this make any fucking sense to anyone?
I completely hate the stealerships!

So far my salesperson has impressed me though. First time using this dealer. I really hope it continues to go well.

Sim1TheOne

First Name
Simone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392XR
Occupation
RN
I'd be on my way there now to look for that thing on the lot
Exactly what I was going to say!
For me, I have to pass my dealer 3 days a week. My eyes look 👀 for the scoop.

Sponsored

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
Does anyone know what train service Jeep uses, how can I find the train the Jeep is on so I can track it?
the dealer can click on the highlighted KZ status code and it will tell them what station its at or has passed

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Jeep has finally conceeded the parts shortages will affect all MY2022 wranglers and now offers this as to what buyers can now expect to have delivered:

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list download

byhumba

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
Jeep has finally conceeded the parts shortages will affect all MY2022 wranglers and now offers this as to what buyers can now expect to have delivered:

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list download
I'll take two please.
Sponsored