Sponsored

rubiland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited 392
So this is what the dealer sent me this morning, fingers crossed:

"I have GREAT news! Your Jeep has shipped! It shipped yesterday!

I will send you the updated sheet showing KZ status, showing that unit has been released by the plant, invoiced, and on schedule!

From here, since our railyard in Winston-Salem NC is connected to the Toledo rail, it looks to actually arrive in our railyard on 10/27, and there is an 80% chance roughly that if it does arrive on the 27th, your Jeep will be here by the end of this month!

From here out, I will provide updates as I get them, which should be once every few days."
Sponsored

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Crazy, I ordered same day and mine shipped yesterday! Where are you located?
Eastern North Carolina. What options did you order? I ordered dual doors, tow package and the trail cam. Canā€™t remember what else off the top of my head. Maybe those are holding me up?

Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
I ordered my 392XR 92 days ago and STILL nothing. Gathering freakin parts!!

VIN 813004

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
My good friend in Charlotte has a Hydro Blue 392. Heā€™s in a local Jeep club there. Might have to link up and do a Uwharrie trip in the spring if youā€™re interested!

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
I ordered my 392XR 92 days ago and STILL nothing. Gathering freakin parts!!
Apparently July orders get shafted. Should have ordered in August or September :facepalm:

Hate to whine, first world problems *for sure* but Iā€™ve been waiting on an off-road vehicle for a year and a half at this point between a Bronco that never came and this XR which will definitely be worth it but is painful to wait on

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Apparently July orders get shafted. Should have ordered in August or September :facepalm:

Hate to whine, first world problems *for sure* but Iā€™ve been waiting on an off-road vehicle for a year and a half at this point between a Bronco that never came and this XR which will definitely be worth it but is painful to wait on
I hear ya Miles it's so frustrating. If this 392 XR wasn't going to be so epic I'd rethink things.

jscharpf

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy

August orders are screwed too :) My dealer pretty much told me that the end of the world is here and maybe I should order a Hyundai or start riding my bicycle more.
Just kidding but they are at a loss and can't seem to get any information from the factory at all.

Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
August orders are screwed too :) My dealer pretty much told me that the end of the world is here and maybe I should order a Hyundai or start riding my bicycle more.
Just kidding but they are at a loss and can't seem to get any information from the factory at all.
Yeah my dealer basically ghosts me when I email or call so I'm stuck with JC at least they ANSWER with bad news :LOL:

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Hereā€™s to supply chain issues through 22ā€™:champagne:

Bigkev514

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 XR
Ordered July 19th 392XR vin 813000 still collecting parts ughhh! Itā€™s killing me
Sponsored