Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
So just after I maligned the Jeep expeditors, I got the following email:

This is a courtesy email update regarding your all-new Jeep Wrangler 392 factory order status.​
I presently show your order is sequenced for production with a current estimated production plan timing projected to take place the week of 08-23-21.​
Again - please keep in mind, this timing is an estimate only and can be subject to change.​
I will be following up with you for your order updates as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. Additional email responses received will be queued and responded to within this time-frame only. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.​
Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!​
Sincerely,​
Jeff​
Jeep Information Center​
O|||||||O​
I was worried Jeff was no longer with Jeep since he wasn't returning my messages...or maybe demoted to junior expeditor...glad to see he's still employed.

This is my first delay, originally he told me the week of 8/9 for the build. But I'm hearing from @Godot that there could be 1 or 2 more delays before they actually get it built. Dealer says likely to show up here 10/3 or so which would put me at 4 months from order to receipt.
Who are you emailing? I'd LOVE to jump on that address and get some info
Sponsored

el_guapo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Viper, JLU 392
Who are you emailing? I'd LOVE to jump on that address and get some info
after 45 days in D status, you can ask Jeep Chat to escalate your case. Then an escalation agent will email you and ignore you most of the time after that 😁

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list Resized_20210819_172832

Dealer (finally!) just called...

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I tried but I didn't even make it 24 hrs...... She got new shoes.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 20210819_182224
Nice setup, what brand of wheel is that? (send link) also 35's or 37's?

jlusmc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 TJ Rub, 68 CJ5, 47 CJ2A, 42 MB, 19 F-250
Occupation
Criminal Case Auditor

Sponsored

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Congrats! Looks great. With all the recent red ones getting posted I’m starting to second guess my blue order 😀
(ahem) - All Jeeps are Red - the rest are just mistakes... :)
~48% of the pre-production units alone were... Firecracker Red!

I will pick it up tomorrow - the best part is NO YELLOW STICKER IN THE WINDOW!

(jk!)

Rscx4

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list Screenshot_20210819-184322_Chrome

Dealer (finally!) just called...
Congrats Membrain! Now I just need rebel to get his so I don't feel like such a p***y for all my whining, day 98. But that red does look awesome!!!!!

Rscx4

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
Congrats! Looks great. With all the recent red ones getting posted I’m starting to second guess my blue order 😀
Don't second guess that hydro blue with the bronze, saw one and it's awesome!

Godot

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Misc.
So just after I maligned the Jeep expeditors, I got the following email:

This is a courtesy email update regarding your all-new Jeep Wrangler 392 factory order status.​
I presently show your order is sequenced for production with a current estimated production plan timing projected to take place the week of 08-23-21.​
Again - please keep in mind, this timing is an estimate only and can be subject to change.​
I will be following up with you for your order updates as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. Additional email responses received will be queued and responded to within this time-frame only. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.​
Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!​
Sincerely,​
Jeff​
Jeep Information Center​
O|||||||O​
I was worried Jeff was no longer with Jeep since he wasn't returning my messages...or maybe demoted to junior expeditor...glad to see he's still employed.

This is my first delay, originally he told me the week of 8/9 for the build. But I'm hearing from @Godot that there could be 1 or 2 more delays before they actually get it built. Dealer says likely to show up here 10/3 or so which would put me at 4 months from order to receipt.
Ya. I think that initial build date is sweet, but it always gets pushed back another time or two. When you get a shipping date, then you know that it will really be built that day. *They can change that date too. When mine was built I ended up with a 2nd "shipping" date that preceded my last "build" date. I knew you can't ship something that isn't supposed to exist until next week... right? I don't think anyone gets 1st build date and it's really built that day. That would be nice though...
Sponsored