First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Understand and I guess just should have not even commented, relax, I just don't know anyone that is vaccinated that has/had covid...don't want this thread to turn away from the original OP's intent so just disregard.

Thank you. Let's keep this thread focused, where's my 392?
100% the only reason I mentioned being sick is because I came down with a nasty bug the same time I received the news about my Jeep being damaged. Double whammy. Good news it is built and I’ll receive it soon enough.

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
I just read through that thread... With my reservation, I was told in May that mine would not be built until about that time in 2022. I am assuming with the new news it may be 2023. So will actually work out well for me since I don't keep my cars more than a year or 2 max. Next decision will be a 2023 JL refresh, or maybe Bronco raptor/warthog. Since I have a reservation in, at least my place will be saved in line.
Don’t feel to bad. I reserved a first edition a few hours after reservations opened and still no vin/build date. With the 392 I ordered boom vin the day after ordering. It’s been a wild ride with priority/vip orders getting bumped to the front of the line. Massive top issues. What made me order a 392 is I actually drove a bronco. The dead stop lag is terrible. Count 2/3 seconds before it actually gets above 10 mph. Ford did a great job with everything but interior choices/powertrain. Jeep has nothing to worry about.

el_guapo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Viper, JLU 392
Don’t feel to bad. I reserved a first edition a few hours after reservations opened and still no vin/build date. With the 392 I ordered boom vin the day after ordering. It’s been a wild ride with priority/vip orders getting bumped to the front of the line. Massive top issues. What made me order a 392 is I actually drove a bronco. The dead stop lag is terrible. Count 2/3 seconds before it actually gets above 10 mph. Ford did a great job with everything but interior choices/powertrain. Jeep has nothing to worry about.
It's nice when your competitor actually helps sell your car. Good for Jeep.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer

Sponsored

Nater34

First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 392
Purchased FireCracker 392 Order 6/23/21, #789375. Still in D status gathering parts.
Build Leather, Front Camera, Sky Top, Hinge R, Gorilla G, Tow and Trail Management.

Jeep Chat Escalated 08/9/21, received email 8/11/21 stating -
"I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way.

At this present time, all of the materials that are necessary to build your vehicle are being received and the build process should begin very soon.

I have reached out to our factory resources to ensure your order is prioritized. I will continue to monitor your order for additional delivery updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you soon. "

jhix

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 392
Contacted Jeep Chat for the first time today. Best I could get them to tell me is that "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon".

So not holding my breath on an estimated ship of 8/11...
Update: One step closer. Build sheet was uploaded today. Thank you cryptostickers.net!

Rscx4

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
Day 90 winding down, just a 762563 here

Reactor111

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Red 392 built around 7/20 and has been sitting in Winston Salem rail yard for about 4 days. It’s suppose to be unloaded off the rail car on 8/13. Dealer expects it in Wilksboro NC by early to mid week, next week. Close to a month from build day. Hopefully soon. Ordered 4/20. #761618.

Sponsored

Agr1144

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 10th Anniversary
Any updates with yours? I know you got a est delivery real quick. I ordered a day after you at Chapman.
No it’s been about 2 weeks since ordering. Last I talked them it was in D. Although I already thought it was in D since I had a VIN and got “the email”. I’ll give it a few more weeks and check on it.

Godot

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Misc.
No it’s been about 2 weeks since ordering. Last I talked them it was in D. Although I already thought it was in D since I had a VIN and got “the email”. I’ll give it a few more weeks and check on it.
You get a build date when it hits "D" and a ship date when it hits "D1". The build date often gets pushed back a few times and then eventually the "ship date in D1" is really your real "build date". I don't write the madness, just lived and learned it. Lol.

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe check with Tom? I’ve seen someone say Jeep chat has be different than what their dealer showed them.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Maybe check with Tom? I’ve seen someone say Jeep chat has be different than what their dealer showed them.
We're all in D still, I think. I checked with Tom as well, also got "the email." and he said I was in D. This was middle of last week. I think given delivery date for me was an estimated date of November 6th, it'll be a while before it gets scheduled / goes to D1.

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We're all in D still, I think. I checked with Tom as well, also got "the email." and he said I was in D. This was middle of last week. I think given delivery date for me was an estimated date of November 6th, it'll be a while before it gets scheduled / goes to D1.
🤷🏻‍♂️ Roll of the dice. A thread was made on here earlier that they’re prioritizing 392s that they weren’t being built?
Sponsored