Sponsored

el_guapo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Viper, JLU 392
Thanks man, 3 months felt an eternity (first world prob) I can’t imagine waiting 6 or more. I feel lucky for sure !
Wonder if some of the early builds didn't pass quality check and had to be rebuilt...but yeah, that's crazy to have an order since Day 1 in Nov and still be waiting.
Sponsored

BobT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2013 Dart
Wonder if some of the early builds didn't pass quality check and had to be rebuilt...but yeah, that's crazy to have an order since Day 1 in Nov and still be waiting.
November 20, sat in 99 until I changed my list of options on 6/14.
It's on a railcar now.
But yes, it's been a while.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Oh man. That is not good news at all.
Nope. Probably the worst news I could have received. Damaged doesn’t make me feel confident about the vehicle but I must assume it semi-common. I thought there was a slim chance I’d get it late next week but I leaning back towards first week of September.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Godot

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Misc.
I've been reading all the forum messages, VINs, and definitely see a build pattern. They started building in March and delivered 1st orders in late March/early April. They started on earliest orders and also orders that were 4-8 weeks old. Instead of just building them from order order, mixing in the orders from 6-8 weeks ago for builds reduces their "order to delivery" time. So... some early orders got made early, some still have to be made. Some orders from 2 months ago have been made and some will be waiting a few more months. Burning the candle at both ends. Just gotta cross your fingers and hope you are early and not last for 1st 3 VIN digits, etc..

How long is your order til delivery looking? I know you are in Mesa, like I am.

el_guapo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Viper, JLU 392
I've been reading all the forum messages, VINs, and definitely see a build pattern. They started building in March and delivered 1st orders in late March/early April. They started on earliest orders and also orders that were 4-8 weeks old. Instead of just building them from order order, mixing in the orders from 6-8 weeks ago for builds reduces their "order to delivery" time. So... some early orders got made early, some still have to be made. Some orders from 2 months ago have been made and some will be waiting a few more months. Burning the candle at both ends. Just gotta cross your fingers and hope you are early and not last for 1st 3 VIN digits, etc..

How long is your order til delivery looking? I know you are in Mesa, like I am.
I'm guessing it will take 3 months...ordered 6/3 and build is either this week or next so if I have it by 9/3 I'll be delighted. How long did it take to get yours from build completion to your driveway? Also, where did you buy, and why haven't I seen it around??

Godot

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Misc.
I'm guessing it will take 3 months...ordered 6/3 and build is either this week or next so if I have it by 9/3 I'll be delighted. How long did it take to get yours from build completion to your driveway? Also, where did you buy, and why haven't I seen it around??
I'm in North Mesa - a stroll north of Mt. View high school. It's red. If you don't see it, you will hear it.
Send me an email if you want to see before or after you get yours. Ordered it from Scottsdale dealership. Took just under 6 months from order til pick up.

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
See I’m in the opposite situation from you guys. I WANT my 392 to take a long time to build. I have a young one going off to college and that will open up a spot in the garage but not until next spring. So I don’t want to take delivery until next April/May. I guess I’ll put in my order next month if I can for a 2022 and tell them “absolutely no rush” LOL.

Sponsored

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
So a fender was damaged? Hmmm. Was someone driving my 392 when this occurred?

7AC1342E-1A09-457D-A8C5-90D86D2CCCEA.jpeg

jlusmc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 TJ Rub, 68 CJ5, 47 CJ2A, 42 MB, 19 F-250
Occupation
Criminal Case Auditor
So a fender was damaged? Hmmm. Was someone driving my 392 when this occurred?

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 7AC1342E-1A09-457D-A8C5-90D86D2CCCEA
Probably don't have to tell you but ..... if you keep the order (I know you've waited forever) I'd ask the rep exactly which fender got damaged/replaced and I would thoroughly inspect it for misalignment, matching paint ect..... before signing papers or taking delivery. Just my $.02