James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 TJ Rub, 68 CJ5, 47 CJ2A, 42 MB, 19 F-250
Occupation
Criminal Case Auditor
When did you get your window sticker?
On 08/03 I checked cryptostickers despite it showing as "not found" and it populated anyway. I didn't receive the email with link until 08/04 which is also when cryptostickers changed to show as "found".
Sponsored

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Mine now shows as "In transit" on my dealer's webpage.
VIN:735268

...but no new WindowStickers or BuildSheets on existing tracked VINs... things that make you go "hmmmm."

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Mine now shows as "In transit" on my dealer's webpage.
VIN:735268

...but no new WindowStickers or BuildSheets on existing tracked VINs... things that make you go "hmmmm."
Very nice I don’t see anything about transit status on my dealer webpage but I know each dealership has their own set up.

Sponsored

BobT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker, 2013 Dart
VIN 761915 has a dealer ETA of 8/23-8/30. She is on a train and as of this morning had made it to Indiana. I wish there was a way to track the train or track the Jeep through the Guardian app.
Mine 783544, has been in Bentonville, IL for a day and a half. About half way to the Twin Cities from Toledo.My eta was between 8/15 and 8/22.

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
Very nice I don’t see anything about transit status on my dealer webpage but I know each dealership has their own set up.
yours is listed on car gurus now, should be at dealership very soon

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
yours is listed on car gurus now, should be at dealership very soon
Woohoo! The best thing I’ve heard in quite a while regarding my Jeep. Curious does it usually show on the dealer website first and then as it gets closer to arrival it then shows up on Car Gurus as well?

Foxtrot1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Today, JC told me my order could not be escalated from D status because of the chip shortage. Anyone else given this excuse?

byhumba

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
🤬

Spoke to sales manager about the window sticker having the increased price ($695 more now than when ordered on 4/6). I have my vehicle order sheet with original (lower) price. The response was that the dealer has no say in the MSRP price and this can change without notice. Presented the case that this increase in price occurred after my 392 was built and while waiting for a train. He insisted we agreed on MSRP and this is the MSRP dictated by Jeep.

Jeep chat - "any price related issue is to be discussed with the dealer."

Ugh. I get it was not my dealer increasing the price. It was Jeep. The solution would be to have Jeep revise the window sticker. Is that even possible?

I know some may think, be happy you have a 392 and just pay up. I get that as well, but it almost feels unethical...not so much by my dealer (they've been great through the process), but by Jeep.

Anyways, just sharing my experience. I hope the rest of you get your dealer to honor vehicle order price.

Sponsored

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
🤬

Spoke to sales manager about the window sticker having the increased price ($695 more now than when ordered on 4/6). I have my vehicle order sheet with original (lower) price. The response was that the dealer has no say in the MSRP price and this can change without notice. Presented the case that this increase in price occurred after my 392 was built and while waiting for a train. He insisted we agreed on MSRP and this is the MSRP dictated by Jeep.

Jeep chat - "any price related issue is to be discussed with the dealer."

Ugh. I get it was not my dealer increasing the price. It was Jeep. The solution would be to have Jeep revise the window sticker. Is that even possible?

I know some may think, be happy you have a 392 and just pay up. I get that as well, but it almost feels unethical...not so much by my dealer (they've been great through the process), but by Jeep.

Anyways, just sharing my experience. I hope the rest of you get your dealer to honor vehicle order price.
I have a feeling my dealer is going to do the same thing since we agreed on MSRP. I may try to ask if they can honor the original price but I’m not gonna make a big stink out of it. I’m just happy to be getting it.