Sponsored

Possimpible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 392 on order
Hey guys, was hoping y'all could help find a little info about my order or add it to the list of VINs.

392 Sold Order placed 1/29/21, Black Clear Coat, Hard Top, no extras. VIN ending in 735567.

I was told by my sales rep the Jeep was built and had a ship date on 6/25 so I was prepared to receive my new 392 the 2nd or 3rd week of July. No updates until I called my dealer again on 7/16 in which I was told it's still in D status with a new estimated ship date at the end of July. I received that information from a different rep and a sales manager at my dealership but the salesman I placed my order with still insists the Jeep has been built and should ship at the end of this month. Talked to Jeep chat today telling me all the parts have been received and is scheduled to be built with no other information.

So at this point I really have no idea what to believe from anybody working for Jeep and was hoping you guys could help me out way more than they can. Appreciate any help.
Sponsored

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Hey guys, was hoping y'all could help find a little info about my order or add it to the list of VINs.

392 Sold Order placed 1/29/21, Black Clear Coat, Hard Top, no extras. VIN ending in 735567.

I was told by my sales rep the Jeep was built and had a ship date on 6/25 so I was prepared to receive my new 392 the 2nd or 3rd week of July. No updates until I called my dealer again on 7/16 in which I was told it's still in D status with a new estimated ship date at the end of July. I received that information from a different rep and a sales manager at my dealership but the salesman I placed my order with still insists the Jeep has been built and should ship at the end of this month. Talked to Jeep chat today telling me all the parts have been received and is scheduled to be built with no other information.

So at this point I really have no idea what to believe from anybody working for Jeep and was hoping you guys could help me out way more than they can. Appreciate any help.
Sounds like D1 to me

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392

If it has been built, you should have a built sheet. Did you check cryptostickers?

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Lets see who has earliest vin. Im tracking vin issue date, to build date, to delivery. we can get an idea of production timelines. post up vins in this thread. Update 1/8/21: verified vins: 632119, 634204, 634210. add 660848 on 1/14. Edit: more vins dropped today 1/21/21. 677752, 678041, 678051. Here is a link to the tracking spreadsheet: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqrXHahgP_ZngWqS1mJb8VotPEWR

Holy cow, there's a used one on that list for $108,000

Sponsored

Reactor111

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
#761618 moved to JB. I guess thats where the soft top will be put into the back. Ordered 4/20. Build sheet only. When will the window sticker be available?

Last edited:

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer

Just checked, no BuildSheet found yet.

troglodyte

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Hi - not sure if I'm doing this right but I'm looking to track my 392 build. I just ordered it this past week so I may have a long wait ahead of me.

@Rebel, please add mine to the list:
Vin 813035

7/23 - Ordered accepted, VIN generated

Options: tow package, front camera
Color: Sting grey

Sponsored

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
Word on the street is MY22 wont start builds until early December, so lots of 21’s yet to be built
Holy cow, there's a used one on that list for $108,000
theres 42 on autotrader used, up to 120k

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
How long did you all stay in "I" status? About to enter my fifth day there. Hope nothing is wrong.

Fleet

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 firecracker, 23 trailboss DD, too many to list
This is week 33 of my 392 (762856) build with an original order date of 12/14/20. According to chat the jeep is built and is in vendor add on stage. Whewwwww! No dealer eta.
Sponsored