Sponsored

WOwen

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WB Hellcat, 2016 Wrangler, 2021 392 Wrangler
Do I really have to take it easy for the first 500 miles? Drove it 75 miles today and barely pressed the gas pedal. Not sure I can go another 450 without opening it up.
Nope lol. The day I picked up my HC as soon as I hit the Highway I was gone! I didn't beat on in but drove very spirited. Just changed my oil at 500 and 1k miles.
Sponsored

EbyCreek

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 392
Occupation
ARMY (Retired)
What wheels, tires and lift do you have?

Sponsored

Sponsored

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
Just got back from Moab, and jeep chat says dealer ETA 7/9-7/23 to DFW area.
Haven't seen any 392 in person yet, surprised..

I have the same ETA, "I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 07/09/2021 - 07/23/2021." Are you doing a road trip back to OC? I was willing to do that, found 1 exactly the same as my order in AZ but they came back at 30k over. Its still there, over a month on the lot, a showroom decoration.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I have the same ETA, "I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer ETA is 07/09/2021 - 07/23/2021." Are you doing a road trip back to OC? I was willing to do that, found 1 exactly the same as my order in AZ but they came back at 30k over. Its still there, over a month on the lot, a showroom decoration.
Tempe Dodge? I bought my Gladiator there (and got an amazing deal) and they won't even order ones for less than $30k over. I attempted to explain that you can order them without an allocation (since that was their reasoning for charging the premium, that it's limited), and they said no. They then realized they could (and that I was correct), but just were unwilling unless I agreed to a $30k MSRP markup, lol. Fine, don't get my business. JFC. I totally understand wanting to sell at market and everything, but literally it's a free lunch for them. And since it won't sit on the lot, it's not going to deter their ability to sell their existing inventory at whatever price they want.

I'm pretty sure if I just reached out to the sales manager that I bought my Gladiator from I probably would have gotten one at sticker, but Kent came through for under, so that was end of story.

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
Tempe Dodge? I bought my Gladiator there (and got an amazing deal) and they won't even order ones for less than $30k over. I attempted to explain that you can order them without an allocation (since that was their reasoning for charging the premium, that it's limited), and they said no. They then realized they could, but just were unwilling unless I agreed to a $30k MSRP markup, lol. Fine, don't get my business. JFC. I totally understand wanting to sell at market and everything, but literally it's a free lunch for them. And since it won't sit on the lot, it's not going to deter their ability to sell their existing inventory at whatever price they want.
No, Larry Miller in Avondale.

NC392

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAM TRX, 2023 XR392 20th (on order)
the hydro blue with half doors were always claimed to be late builds, they have been built and delivered , but i'm guessing they were done in importance of dealer allotments, ect ect. mine was ordered through dealer without allotment and mistakenly sceduled, so i figured it would be "the last" 2021 built... I added gorrila glass the day before it wouldve been built extending it further.... My dealer tryed to add the recon to a test order we placed that doesnt have a vin yet, but was unable to. Someone was able to get it added to theirs with a vin...so, im guessing a rep can get it done...go for it.
I was able to add Recon package to my order yesterday that has been in D status for 30 days or so. VIN 782731. Dealer had to send it to the regional rep to make the change.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
No, Larry Miller in Avondale.
Gotcha. I never called them. Sounds like just in general AZ dealers don't want to sell 392's then. Must be worth it for them to hold out for a $30k mark up and literally not sell a single other.
Sponsored