First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR Hard Rock (sold) 2021 JLUR 392
Occupation
Manager
WOOT WOOT! Happy day! Just checked and my window sticker is posted!!

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4JJXSJ4MW761875

:rock:

Ordered here in Canada 11-21-20
waited
waited
waited

Sold my JKUR Hard Rock to My son in law for $10K 4-10-21

Ordered In the US from Northpoint CDJR in Vermont 5-17-21

Cancelled Canada order 5-17-21

Got VIN and D Immediately
Got D1 around 6-7-21
Notified by dealer that Jeep was in Paint 6-26-21
Got to Final Inspection 6-28-21
Installed accessories 6-29-21
Awaiting Shipping 6-30-21
Window Sticker posted 7-1-21

Notified by my dealer today that the Jeep arrived 7-15-21

236 days total wait time!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Just got my Vin: 1C4JJXSJ9MW789378. Ordered 6-24 with XRecon package. So stoked :rock:
Please let us know when you hit D1. I got one that's supposed to be built end of July. At this point I will take it but may change my mind depending on what exactly is in that package for the 392 and any delay because of that package.

Sponsored

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
FINALLY!!! Drove by the dealership this morning and saw a transport with my 392 on it. Pick it up this afternoon. 735334 ordered 12/2. Boxs
Congratulations!

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Such a damn bummer. My order was placed on November 30, 2020 and it’s still in D status with absolutely no evidence it will be built soon.

From Jeep chat today.

“Thank you. The order is still in the production stage waiting for all parts to be available so that it can move into the build process and there is not an estimate for when the build will begin. I'd recommend contacting back in a week or two for a new update check."

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
Such a damn bummer. My order was placed on November 30, 2020 and it’s still in D status with absolutely no evidence it will be built soon.

From Jeep chat today.

“Thank you. The order is still in the production stage waiting for all parts to be available so that it can move into the build process and there is not an estimate for when the build will begin. I'd recommend contacting back in a week or two for a new update check."
That s completely unacceptable, even in today’s world. Have you considered canceling and reordering, or what is your dealer telling you?

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
That s completely unacceptable, even in today’s world. Have you considered canceling and reordering, or what is your dealer telling you?
I have considered. I am going to reach out to the dealer today and then see what they say. If they don’t do anything for me I’m going to give it one more week and see if anything changes. At that point I will escalate it if the escalation doesn’t get anywhere then I will think of a different solution. I just really wanted this color and since I was lucky to snag this from a friend I thought it was a perfect opportunity.

Sponsored

Godot

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Misc.
FINALLY!!! Drove by the dealership this morning and saw a transport with my 392 on it. Pick it up this afternoon. 735334 ordered 12/2. Boxs
Which dealership in did you order from? I'm in AZ too. Jeep says mine is in AZ awaiting truck to dealership. Scottsdale says it hasn't departed on train yet and will be 2 more weeks. It is either in El Mirage or will be there soon I guess. Time will tell. It will get here. Can't wait.

SecretChimp

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU

From Jeep chat today.

Ask to have it “escalated to the support team”. You can do this on Jeep chat next time you chat with a representative.

I ordered mine on 5/3 (from a dealer allocation that hadn’t been scheduled yet.). On 6/15 Jeep chat said it had been sitting in D status a few days longer than usual and offered to escalate it to the support team for me. I told her that I pretty much understood that these were having all sorts of scheduling challenges but ended with “sure go for it”. Anyway, a case was opened, someone was assigned, and he promised to expedite it and provide periodic updates. Yesterday, his email indicated that it was tentatively scheduled for the week of 7/27.

The point being that having it escalated to the support team *may* expedite it and may result in better status info than what you can get from Jeep chat or your dealer.

good luck!

el_guapo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Viper, JLU 392
I have considered. I am going to reach out to the dealer today and then see what they say. If they don’t do anything for me I’m going to give it one more week and see if anything changes. At that point I will escalate it if the escalation doesn’t get anywhere then I will think of a different solution. I just really wanted this color and since I was lucky to snag this from a friend I thought it was a perfect opportunity.
You need to complain on Twitter, tag Jeep in the post. I would bet they'll respond proportional to the number who view it, repost it, etc. I'm sure everyone here (with a Twitter account) would be happy to like, share, repost or whatever it is you do with Twitter...Make it a PR problem for them. It's really quite ridiculous.

SDJEEP4PAPA

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 On Order

Congrats... Pics please so we at least have something to look at while we wait... Mine (700116) left Toledo on June 4th and is still not in San Diego yet... Hell I could have pushed it here in in that time... What can you do except just wait..