Sponsored

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 392 2021 Ford Explorer ST
Great looking Jeep! You bring up a good point.. I was wanting to add a LoJack or some kind of theft protection as I suspect these 392 will be in high demanded in the Mexican Drug Cartel circles and thus a hot item for thieves ... Is anyone buying the dealer installed versions? Is there a better way to go ? What about extended warranties ... this being the first model year, I am thinking about getting the extended warranty... thoughts ?
I declined the dealer installed alarm system. Just a money maker for them and there are better alarm systems out there and not as expensive.

Lojack wont prevent theft, it kicks in only after your vehicle is stolen. Once the VIN hits the Stolen Vehicle System, it triggers the Lojack to send out a ping. But again it is designed ti recover something already stolen, not prevent the theft.

Some members have hidden a kill switch somewhere in the Jeep so it wont start until you deactivate the kill switch.

I'd just google car alarms and see what comes up.
Sponsored

Wsanto

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW alpine B7
6/23 update as of 1520 CST -
More "Brute force VINs" later in the week

Checking for a new WindowSticker or BuildSheet:

3 VIN(s) received new BuildSheet(s):
735273 sting gray
735441 firecracker red
735468 black

3 VIN(s) received new WindowSticker(s):
721951 firecracker red
735284 snazzberry
735395 sarge green

Tracking a total of 2030*
VINs for the 392 and increasing everyday!
735468 is ready for shipment per Jeep Chat yesterday. I’ll check with dealer in the morning. Was in paint a few days ago per dealer. Interesting it came up on your check for the Buildsheet today.

Deleted member 67726

Lets see who has earliest vin. Im tracking vin issue date, to build date, to delivery. we can get an idea of production timelines. post up vins in this thread. Update 1/8/21: verified vins: 632119, 634204, 634210. add 660848 on 1/14. Edit: more vins dropped today 1/21/21. 677752, 678041, 678051. Here is a link to the tracking spreadsheet: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqrXHahgP_ZngWqS1mJb8VotPEWR
My only question about this spreadsheet, is how many of the vins that you listed and said it got listed for msrp, how many of those actually sold? Or do you somehow know when you saw the listing on let's say 5/25 at msrp that it actually sold? Just curious is all! Haha

Sponsored

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
Jeep Chat saying "I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections...." So floor mat, gate reinforcement, is not current hold up items...

Does anyone know what the current items are holding stuff up in JB status for long periods? Is it floor mats again, or headliner, tailgate reinforcement? Just curious.

DellCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
Jeep Chat saying "I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections...." So floor mat, gate reinforcement, is not current hold up items...
I breezed through JB this week with tailgate reinforcement.

Heelssuck

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JL Rubicon 392, 16 JK Rubicon, 18 Tesla S
Occupation
CIO
I got the same thing from Jeep chat before it went into JB limbo with accessories. The main build is done prior to inspection but the Mopar accessories go on in the body vendor stage. Hopefully mine will finish up sometime this week and ship out. Fingers crossed!

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
I’m so jealous of you all. How can mine be in D still?

Sponsored

olb123

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
1/11/2021
So after a few hours of detail work, here is the completed vehicle all cleaned up. So glad I opted for the 37s. The 35s would've been too small IMO.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list tempImage0F3yYB
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list tempImage0F3yYB
How does it feel with the 37s compared to the 33s? Did you notice much of a drop off with performance? Great looking vehicle. Thank you

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Can anyone confirm if this status is D or D1? I leave for Vegas today and will be gone for 5 days. Praying I get a different response once I get back!

"The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build."

Edit: Sorry a little goole search may have confirmed it is in D1 status. For those who were in D1. What was the duration of time it was in D1 on average until it hit E, framing?

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 1624542522213

MORubi

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JLUR, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Construction
Can anyone confirm if this status is D or D1? I leave for Vegas today and will be gone for 5 days. Praying I get a different response once I get back!

"The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build."

Edit: Sorry a little goole search may have confirmed it is in D1 status. For those who were in D1. What was the duration of time it was in D1 on average until it hit E, framing?
I thought this was just D status. I thought you get an estimated ship date once it is D1?

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392

1624542522213.png

ain't that D ? I usually check with at least 2 jeep chat rep at the same time.

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392

Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 1624542522213
This is D. Not D1. I got the same message from chat and dealer confirmed it was D.
Sponsored