Sponsored

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
@CpT Papa The two orders that are furthest along (BX and D) were actually ordered in November...so maybe that is concerning?
As you can see from the post above there are several Nov orders that cant get past D. You might try and have the dealer of choice order one as a sold customer order and see how it goes. You could also add the doors. I ordered mine on 4/9 and for the 2nd time I am at D1 since 6/2. I am still not confident it will show up before Sept. There seems to be little reason why some go quicker than others.
Sponsored

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
Gents-

Question- I have a line on 3 392's basically identical, and similarly priced.

392 #1
IN 'BA' - Pending Order
Scheduling Priority- 1-Sold Order

392 #2
IN 'D' - Firm Schedule: Serial Number is Assigned
Scheduling Priority- 1-Sold Order

392 #1
IN 'BX' - Good Order availible for scheduling
Scheduling Priority- 4-Dealer Order

I have read nearly this whole thread and am trying to decide which one to put the deposit on. Ideally i'd like to get it as quick as possible- but am also weighing other factors-

Dealer #1 I dont trust actually has any allocations left but is local
Dealer #2 I do trust this dealer has an allocation but its a VERY long drive - maybe even flight to pick up
Dealer #3 I do belive this dealer has an allocation-

Last plot twist- I would still have to hope Dealers 2 and 3 can add Dual Doors to their orders, #1 is saying they can.

I would love everyones thoughts on this fun puzzle!!!!!
#2, the one in D.
Trust goes a long way, but you also gotta know you really have no way to verify the allocation, unless it moves to D1 or further. And FCA build those 392 order out of any logic. I'm driving it 1400 miles home once it shows up.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
From what I can tell my 392 is still in D status unless I am missing something. Maybe it will move into D1 next week. 735323 - Order Date, 11-30-2020. Has anyone who placed their order in 2021 with Sky One Touch received their 392 or have a status pass D1?

This was from Jeep Chat this morning 06-18-2021: Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. At this time we can suggest checking back in a week or so for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the family!

This was from my dealer on Monday morning 06-14-2021:
I hope you had a great weekend. I just checked on the Jeep this morning and it is still showing a tentative schedule of being built next week. We need to wait until it enters the next build status for us to be able to get you an estimated ship and delivery date. We will keep you posted as we get updates.

Sponsored

Heelssuck

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JL Rubicon 392, 16 JK Rubicon, 18 Tesla S
Occupation
CIO
Probably not the exact right forum but going to ask anyway. For you guys that have taken delivery of your 392 already did you have to put an aftermarket steering stabilizer on it? When I put the Mopar 2" lift on my 2021 Rubicon the dealership added the Fox stabilizer and wasn't sure if the 392 came with it since it has the lift from the factory or if it still needed it added. Thoughts?

Usethis83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Alright boys just ordered my Snazzberry 392! Super stoked. I also bought a turbo 4 rubi to play with while I wait. I will start a build thread on that one soon.

SSWIM

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Probably not the exact right forum but going to ask anyway. For you guys that have taken delivery of your 392 already did you have to put an aftermarket steering stabilizer on it? When I put the Mopar 2" lift on my 2021 Rubicon the dealership added the Fox stabilizer and wasn't sure if the 392 came with it since it has the lift from the factory or if it still needed it added. Thoughts?

Nope. My steering is great. 37"s

Sam

Sponsored

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
no you don’t really need steering stabilizer if the geometry is spot on, all ball joint is tight, track bar/tie rod/drag link is good. You will not have death wobble. Steering stabilizer is just there to provide comfort….

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
6/18 update as of 1500 CST -
"Brute force VINs" back in the list - watch the total* climb with daily updates
Updated to reflect Rebel's current list -

Checking for a new WindowSticker or BuildSheet:

4 VIN(s) received new BuildSheet(s):
710733 (blue)
710747 (red)
710810 (granite)
710971 (gray)

0 VIN(s) received new WindowSticker(s):

Tracking a total of 1779*
VINs for the 392 and increasing everyday!

asuperheat

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKU, 21 JLUR 392
From what I can tell my 392 is still in D status unless I am missing something. Maybe it will move into D1 next week. 735323 - Order Date, 11-30-2020. Has anyone who placed their order in 2021 with Sky One Touch received their 392 or have a status pass D1?
I have a sky one touch on mine, ordered 4-12, built over Memorial day weekend just went KZ yesterday.
Sponsored