Sponsored

cpost6

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Anyone know if Gorilla Glass is still holding up orders from going D to D1? My second order 767737 is still sitting in D. Only difference my order 761710 that is in D1 with estimated ship date 6/24 has sky one touch and no Gorilla Glass and second order has no one touch and Gorilla Glass. Rest of options same on both orders.
Sponsored

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
According to the build code descriptions posted here.
Scheduled:
C=Tentative schedule.
D=Firm schedule, serial # assigned. (VIN)
D1=Gateline: Unit sequenced for production, est ship date assigned.
The most common cut and paste answer for D1 from chat is "All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."
Chat will not now the est ship date date on the POC. The best way to find out what stage you are in is have the dealer print out the POC. If in D1 it should have an estimated ship date. I have not seen any reference to a build date but some believe the ship date is the start of build. Good luck.
PS.. What car did you order? I thought you were getting a Jeep.:)
Haha smart ass ;) I ordered a Jeep Liberty 2006. It’s so sick!!! FWD and a disgusting use of cheap plastics. The perfect car for me.

Thank you though for the description. This certainly helps. I’m excited to see what Jeep Chat will say on Friday and I will update it here.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
Anyone know if Gorilla Glass is still holding up orders from going D to D1? My second order 767737 is still sitting in D. Only difference my order 761710 that is in D1 with estimated ship date 6/24 has sky one touch and no Gorilla Glass and second order has no one touch and Gorilla Glass. Rest of options same on both orders.
Well I’m hoping but this is good news since I don’t have a gorilla glass and I do have sky one touch! Let’s go!!

Slickrockguy

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Are these both 392's? If so, I'm happy because that VIN is only a couple hundred away from mine.

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
According to the build code descriptions posted here.
Scheduled:
C=Tentative schedule.
D=Firm schedule, serial # assigned. (VIN)
D1=Gateline: Unit sequenced for production, est ship date assigned.
The most common cut and paste answer for D1 from chat is "All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."
Chat will not now the est ship date date on the POC. The best way to find out what stage you are in is have the dealer print out the POC. If in D1 it should have an estimated ship date. I have not seen any reference to a build date but some believe the ship date is the start of build. Good luck.
PS.. What car did you order? I thought you were getting a Jeep.:)

I don't even get a date in D1.....sad.confused..

Sponsored

Kapoosh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Snazzberry is in D1 status

last 6: 761493
Ordered: 4/12/21

Last edited:

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
There is a thread on this. The latest is that someone was told by their dealer that GG is on backorder.

Sponsored

asuperheat

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKU, 21 JLUR 392
No rhyme or reason to the schedule Mine has been built for a while sitting in I status awaiting inspection. they built it over the memorial day weekend and it has been sitting every since. Probably forgot where they parked it LOL!

They can build hundreds a day but takes weeks for inspection seems odd but I guess there is no odd when it comes to a Rubi 392. Must be one big parking lot.

jeepken

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392
735313 arrived today and I picked it up. The drive home at 55mph was incredibly frustrating while breaking in the engine. I picked it up with 3 miles on the odometer and the dealership treated me well by not driving, washing, or filling with gas. They even left all the plastic for me to unwrap like a Xmas gift. So much fun and OMG that fun button!

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Biz Owner
735313 arrived today and I picked it up. The drive home at 55mph was incredibly frustrating while breaking in the engine. I picked it up with 3 miles on the odometer and the dealership treated me well by not driving, washing, or filling with gas. They even left all the plastic for me to unwrap like a Xmas gift. So much fun and OMG that fun button!
I’m 735323! Should be getting closer. Congrats my friend.
Sponsored