Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
your slacking, I got 784... ;)
Then pls provide the link for your new spreadsheet as the one I'm using might not be the one you are using... (uh oh)

Godot

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Misc.
Sounds like your dealer took more orders than he was allocated. Not many dealers got more than for allotments, my dealer included. That would explain why orders are rolling over.
They were allotted 10 order, I was #9. Jeep is only building them four of the 2021s, not the 10 they were allotted.

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
UPDATE: 800 verified Vins! 4282 total scheduled builds as of 5/15. (this includes already built and delivered, and is subject to change) Heres the link to spreadsheet: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqrXHahgP_ZngWqS1mJb8VotPEWR If you have taken delivery and not notified us, please do. If you just joined us and have an order, just let me know and we'll add you to the list.

Sponsored

cook03tj

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'42 GPW; '21 Rubicon 392 (Sold: '85 XJ; '03 TJ)
Ordered mine on 4-11 and it'st stuck in BX status. Have been worried my dealer does not have allocation and the Jeep won't be built this year or at all. Found one just like the one we ordered 400 miles south in Los Angeles and went and picked it up yesterday. With the crazy value of used cars right now it made sense to trade in my wife's lease since it was worth way more than the residual, so it wash with the markup they added. This thing is insane, and we are very happy.

frankorego

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR Hard Rock (sold) 2021 JLUR 392
Occupation
Manager
UPDATE: 800 verified Vins! 4282 total scheduled builds as of 5/15. (this includes already built and delivered, and is subject to change) Heres the link to spreadsheet: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqrXHahgP_ZngWqS1mJb8VotPEWR If you have taken delivery and not notified us, please do. If you just joined us and have an order, just let me know and we'll add you to the list.
Just got my VIN from my dealer today. Ordered 5/11 from Northpoint Jeep in VT, after putting an order here in Canada and not hearing anything for 7 months. I am a US citizen with residences in the US and Canada. I don't have my build sheet from the dealer but here is my VIN 1C4JJXSJ4MW761875. I validated this with Jeep Chat.

Attached is the configuration that they ordered for me.

Attachments

Last edited:

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Tonight's 5/17 update as of 1300 CST -

Checking for a new WindowSticker or BuildSheet:

2 VIN(s) received new BuildSheet(s):

1 VIN(s) received new WindowSticker(s):

No longer listing those (new to list) which received both.

Tracking a total of 810 VINs for the 392 and increasing everyday!

Sponsored

cook03tj

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'42 GPW; '21 Rubicon 392 (Sold: '85 XJ; '03 TJ)
Ordered mine on 4-11 and it'st stuck in BX status. Have been worried my dealer does not have allocation and the Jeep won't be built this year or at all. Found one just like the one we ordered 400 miles south in Los Angeles and went and picked it up yesterday. With the crazy value of used cars right now it made sense to trade in my wife's lease since it was worth way more than the residual, so it wash with the markup they added. This thing is insane, and we are very happy.
Just checked on my order and my VIN was issued sometime between Friday and now. So I have a 392 we bought yesterday and I have an order with a VIN, I still can't figure out if my dealer actually has allocation for the one on order. I'm sure my dealer will be happy to sell the one I ordered to someone else at a premium, but I am not going to say anything to them at this point.

DellCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
FINALLY! In D1 with estimated ship date of 04JUN21!!! Woot, woot! It's been a long road.

Ordered 23NOV20 - Sting Gray, power top, off-road camera, tailgate reinforcement, and tow package - 735273 (one of the "80" that reverted from D to BX to BG to BX and now to D1).

CpT Papa

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RUBICON 392
I ordered on 4/9. Stopped by the dealer on Thursday and it was in BX. Today Chat states as of 5/14 I got my VIN and is in the scheduling stage, copy paste bla bla. This is not a dealer allocation.

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Just got my VIN from my dealer today. Ordered 5/11 from Northpoint Jeep in VT, after putting an order here in Canada and not hearing anything for 7 months. I am a US citizen with residences in the US and Canada. I don't have my build sheet from the dealer but here is my VIN 1C4JJXSJ4MW761875. I validated this with Jeep Chat.

Attached is the configuration that they ordered for me.
Happy for you, but it is tough watching others who ordered after me get VINs! I ordered on 5/5.

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
Happy for you, but it is tough watching others who ordered after me get VINs! I ordered on 5/5.
It's even tougher when you see people who ordered after you (like Feb, March & April) get D1 and delivery before you when you ordered 11/20/20! Mine is NOW built but it still hasn't shipped...
Sponsored