REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
Can you add my order date? I must have did something wrong. It shows a ? When I check the vin. Order date is 11/23. Thank you.
its on there??? I just checked for window sticker, still none
Sponsored

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please add mine to the list as well - 735799
Dealer stated I am in D1 status.
What color and options? date originally ordered?

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer

Sponsored

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VIN 736066 update...

interesting turn of events today - for context, it appears my VIN is/was one of the 80. Ordered 4/6, VIN 4/10, BX status nearly the whole time.

over the past several weeks, the Jeep rep has told my dealer the Jeep would not be built despite it being an active order. Jeep Chat has consistently said it will definitely be built, just may be a while.

well, today I checked into Jeep chat and they had no record of the VIN. I called Jeep CS and they also had no record of the VIN or the VON. After 15-20 mins of pushing and being on/off hold, the rep said the Jeep is “in the process of being built”. It was not clear where she got that info. However, she said she was escalating my case to a brand manager to find out what exactly is going on and (hopefully) find out once and for all if the rig is going to be built.

doesn’t sound good, though.

so, if anyone has a lead at msrp ... 😀😉

-Teak
i got yours listed as 736065?? its an awful high vin to be in the "80". at least 6 of the 80 went back to D sat morning (including mine). lot of allotments . gotta love the daily changes...

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Tonight's 5/16 update as of 1615 CST -

Checking for a new WindowSticker or BuildSheet:

0 VIN(s) received new BuildSheet(s):

0 VIN(s) received new WindowSticker(s):

No longer listing those (new to list) which received both.

Tracking a total of 755 VINs for the 392 and increasing everyday!

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
I got my Vin!! 761404! In D status now.

Just a little background. I took over a dealer order two weeks ago that was originally ordered on 12/4/2020.

Sting gray, dual top, trail camera, headliner, reinforce tailgate, satin grill, and rubber mats.

I am beyond excited to get a VIN as I was nervous why one wasn't issued after 6 months.
Can you add me to the list too?

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tonight's 5/16 update as of 1615 CST -

Checking for a new WindowSticker or BuildSheet:

0 VIN(s) received new BuildSheet(s):

0 VIN(s) received new WindowSticker(s):

No longer listing those (new to list) which received both.

Tracking a total of 755 VINs for the 392 and increasing everyday!
your slacking, I got 784... ;)

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
i got yours listed as 736065?? its an awful high vin to be in the "80". at least 6 of the 80 went back to D sat morning (including mine). lot of allotments . gotta love the daily changes...
Yes, that’s the correct VIN. The dealer told me they had two allocations (which have been delivered). Mine was the 3rd order at the dealer, and the only one not allocated.
T

Sponsored

Godot

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Misc.
Anyone know the exact number of 2021 392's being made?
My dealership manager says orders stopped and even a lot of promised orders are not going to be filled for 2021 model we all thought we were buying.

My dealership manager called on Wednesday and said they got a call from JEEP a few days ago. JEEP is just fulfilling their first 4 orders (of 18 dealership orders) and the rest will roll over to 2022 model. Dealership is leaving my order in system in case they change and fulfill current orders like Durango did with the Hellcat. So much for the theory of you have a VIN and it will get built. Lol.
We will have to re-enter order for 2022 if that doesn't happen (might be new colors, options, etc...). They expect next 4 orders will be 2022 and come out in October and ours in November (we are order #9) or late November now and be a 2022 model. We all know that that could easily stretch out to be next April too though.... Not thrilled.

Ordered on Dec. 31, got VIN in Mid March. VIN will go away soon and get new VIN when 2022 ordering is available and done.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one on here that will get this news. Talk to the dealership manager - that's who JEEP is calling/notifying. Sales person might not know real story. Jeep chat gave no news/updates that were useful up until now. Dealership manager... Just because they took your order doesn't mean it will happen.

Ugh...

sabrown73

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Any idea why my build and sticker are not showing up? It's now in JB status and has left the factory.
It took mine a day to show from the time it was done for the build sheet to show. It was done 5/12 now is in the dreaded JB) The sticker wont show until the Jeep is complete and ready for delivery.

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 59s8oa

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
My dealership manager says orders stopped and even a lot of promised orders are not going to be filled for 2021 model we all thought we were buying.

My dealership manager called on Wednesday and said they got a call from JEEP a few days ago. JEEP is just fulfilling their first 4 orders (of 18 dealership orders) and the rest will roll over to 2022 model. Dealership is leaving my order in system in case they change and fulfill current orders like Durango did with the Hellcat. So much for the theory of you have a VIN and it will get built. Lol.
We will have to re-enter order for 2022 if that doesn't happen (might be new colors, options, etc...). They expect next 4 orders will be 2022 and come out in October and ours in November (we are order #9) or late November now and be a 2022 model. We all know that that could easily stretch out to be next April too though.... Not thrilled.

Ordered on Dec. 31, got VIN in Mid March. VIN will go away soon and get new VIN when 2022 ordering is available and done.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one on here that will get this news. Talk to the dealership manager - that's who JEEP is calling/notifying. Sales person might not know real story. Jeep chat gave no news/updates that were useful up until now. Dealership manager... Just because they took your order doesn't mean it will happen.

Ugh...
Sounds like your dealer took more orders than he was allocated. Not many dealers got more than for allotments, my dealer included. That would explain why orders are rolling over.
Sponsored