Sponsored

Wicked3.0

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Rubicon
Ha! Surprisingly, I went with Sting Gray, which wasn’t one of the colors with the late availability doors. My build overall hasn’t taken that long (I only ordered 2/6), but I’ve been in JB status (I’ve been told) for a couple weeks now. Good to hear the dual doors are shipping. Hope you enjoy your new ride!
Interesting. I am also currently JB status two weeks now. Also sting gray & half doors. I’m located in southern California ordered 11/20/20 VIN # 699843
Sponsored

Last edited:

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Dirk

Is this related to Cryptostickers? I ask because you are listing 699853 as having build and window sticker. However, if I enter it in Cryptostickers it does not show up. Full VIN is 1C4JJXSJ1MW699853.

I ask because this is one of the 392s my dealer has on order and is one higher than mine 1C4JJXSJXMW699852.
No, i do not use cryptostickers, they are a separate endeavor.
i still do not show 852 with any docs -
Yours does.

Here's what i use, anyone can use them;
https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4JJXSJ1MW699853
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4JJXSJ1MW699853

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
Can you add mine to the list? 1C4JJXSJ5MW735205 order date 11/19/20
Done. Do you know if your dealer has an allocation for it for sure? what date did you get your vin and what status is it currently in? also color and options? Thanks for helping us track these. my vin is 735212.

Sponsored

DellCook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392
Done. Do you know if your dealer has an allocation for it for sure? what date did you get your vin and what status is it currently in? also color and options? Thanks for helping us track these. my vin is 735212.
@REBEL JT and @Membrain - first and foremost, THANK YOU for compiling this data (as perplexed as it keeps me regarding my order status ;)). Wondering how easy/difficult it might be to include a few metrics with these updates? For example, the percentage of orders open v delivered that were placed in NOV, DEC, JAN, etc... AND/OR the percentage of orders open v delivered by first three of VIN 699xxx, 700xxx, 735xxx, etc... just curious. Again, THANK YOU!

ToddW

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-gray, 2015 F350CC, Bronco Ordered
Occupation
Design Engineer
Thank you. I believe this to be an order without allocation. VIN on or about 4/15, Status BX, Sting Gray, Satin Black Grill, Mats, Headliner, Tow

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
@REBEL JT and @Membrain - first and foremost, THANK YOU for compiling this data (as perplexed as it keeps me regarding my order status ;)). Wondering how easy/difficult it might be to include a few metrics with these updates? For example, the percentage of orders open v delivered that were placed in NOV, DEC, JAN, etc... AND/OR the percentage of orders open v delivered by first three of VIN 699xxx, 700xxx, 735xxx, etc... just curious. Again, THANK YOU!
Thanks, but it is Rebel's spreadsheet, and I am adding a twist to it for tracking, at a minimum, the msrp, build options, color and state sold.
I am working with Rebel to merge our efforts.

Right now it looks something like this:
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list Screenshot_20210513-175608_Sheets

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
Anybody know how long it takes from D2 status to framing? Mine is in D2: It’s going to be built, the computers are being programmed, materials are being sequenced and it’s about to go into framing.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Anybody know how long it takes from D2 status to framing? Mine is in D2: It’s going to be built, the computers are being programmed, materials are being sequenced and it’s about to go into framing.
Lol, that's a description I haven't heard yet.

Sponsored

S3ndMe392

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL, 2019 Jeep JL, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
I googled it after getting that status from my inside person. He said "On the move just went D2 status"
I got that one this morning as well. Had to look it up too. Hope it means something good, lol.

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
To clarify for my understanding- if a window sticker has been produced/is accessible online, does that mean the vehicle has actually been built or will be built? It appears it will, but confirming if someone knows for sure ...

Also, a huge thanks to membrain and Rebel for all you guys have done on these ... if we find ourselves in Moab together at some point, drinks and dinner on me. 👍

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
Hello,

I took over an order that was placed on 12/4/2020 for a Sting-Gray 392, dual top, satin grill, trail camera, and reinforced hinge gate.

The dealer has assured me this order is within the dealership's original allotment. I have bought my previous Jeep from this salesman and he is a straight shooter.

My order is in BX status and no VIN has been assigned.

Is anyone else in this same spot with an order that fell in the dealer's allotment but does not have a VIN yet?
Sponsored