Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
Tonight's 5/7 update as of 2350 CST -
Checking for a new WindowSticker or BuildSheet:

3 VIN(s) received new BuildSheet(s):

6 VIN(s) received new WindowSticker(s):
My original order is among the ones with stickers. Bittersweet really. I am glad I have the one I have and am pleased with the color change, but I will miss the satisfaction of having my own custom order showing up.

But, someone will end up with a great 392 build just like I like it. lol

Now, off to worry and complain over my Grand Wagoneer reservation....
Sponsored

Bkilby

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 392, 1974 Hemi Cherokee
Occupation
Chief Toilet Scrubber
On Friday, I was told my rig is sitting at a rail yard about an hour from home. The dealer is expecting it by Tuesday. With any luck, there’ll be a few more 392’s on that train for the SoCal folks.

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 392 2021 Ford Explorer ST
Jeep only, Las Vegas
I went in there on 11-30-2020 to order the steel bumper, winch and winch plate for my 2020 JLU Rubicon and found out they had an allocation that just opened up. Sold them my Jeep (should've waited) and put a deposit on the 392. At that time they had allocations for 12 392s and were working on getting more. He said they had more then any other Jeep dealer in the U.S. Oh and he said they would be selling it at MSRP. I checked with him yesterday, worried about the 392 going up in price like the 4XE and he said they would honor my original price.

DMFetter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
Order date 11-23-20
Vin. 710718
current Shipped 5-8-21
location. Shipping to dealer in Las Vegas ETA 5-20
options. Blue, hard top with header, trail camera, trailer tow
FYI In an email from my dealer back about 2 months ago he claimed that they had a total allocation of 15 392.
I ordered on the 23rd also from Jeep’s Only. They said I was the last allocation they had which was number four.

Sponsored

SDJEEP4PAPA

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 On Order
My latest Jeep Chat reveals the same:
" I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. "

Dealer confirms I'm still in BX limbo waiting my turn.
Hi Membrain, do you have my VIN on your list 700116 ordered 1/26/21? Thanks for all the work you are putting into this btw... chatted with my dealer who says it has shipped but Jeep Chat says parts have been gathered etc... I don't see a window sticker either so I think my dealer is wrong...

Cheers

Firewater

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LJ
I ordered on the 23rd also from Jeep’s Only. They said I was the last allocation they had which was number four.
On 11-22-20 they told me that they had the most 392 allocations of any dealer 5 originally and then got 3 more the next week, but all there Allocations sold then they called me back and said someone backed out and the price would be MSRP so sent then a deposit of $5,000 on 11-23-20.
About 7 weeks ago I emailed them after hearing about Jeep dealers taking 392 orders that didn’t have an allocation so I questioned if mine was an allocation or just an order that’s when he emailed back that mine was an allocation one of a total of 15 they had.
Since they are car salesman I take everything they tell me with a grain of salt nothing against this dealer, just previous dealing with car salesman over the last 40 years.

DMFetter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
On 11-22-20 they told me that they had the most 392 allocations of any dealer 5 originally and then got 3 more the next week, but all there Allocations sold then they called me back and said someone backed out and the price would be MSRP so sent then a deposit of $5,000 on 11-23-20.
About 7 weeks ago I emailed them after hearing about Jeep dealers taking 392 orders that didn’t have an allocation so I questioned if mine was an allocation or just an order that’s when he emailed back that mine was an allocation one of a total of 15 they had.
Since they are car salesman I take everything they tell me with a grain of salt nothing against this dealer, just previous dealing with car salesman over the last 40 years.
I did exactly the same with the deposit and at sticker. I didn’t believe much of what they said just wanted to get the best deal like I’ve always done for also over 40 years. Hopefully something will happen this week. Tomorrow will be 30 days in D1.

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 392 2021 Ford Explorer ST
They told me the same thing, that a guy had just backed out of the deal and allocation #12 was available. That was on 11-30-2020. Originally said they got three, sold those, got more, sold those and eventually ended up with 12 and planned on getting more. Apparently the GM, or owner has some kind of pull with HQ. Also trying to get the "Jeep Only" dealerships up and running. My contact is with Noah and he has been nothing but outstanding during every aspect of this process. Highly recommend him and Jeep Only.

The Parts Manager, Daniel has been great also, getting the parts and tires lined up so when it finally does arrive the parts and tires are ready to go.

PM me when your up here to pick it up. I'd like to see it if you don't mind.

Firewater

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LJ
They told me the same thing, that a guy had just backed out of the deal and allocation #12 was available. That was on 11-30-2020. Originally said they got three, sold those, got more, sold those and eventually ended up with 12 and planned on getting more. Apparently the GM, or owner has some kind of pull with HQ. Also trying to get the "Jeep Only" dealerships up and running. My contact is with Noah and he has been nothing but outstanding during every aspect of this process. Highly recommend him and Jeep Only.

The Parts Manager, Daniel has been great also, getting the parts and tires lined up so when it finally does arrive the parts and tires are ready to go.

PM me when your up here to pick it up. I'd like to see it if you don't mind.
I will let you know when I book a flight to LV when it’s gets a little closer.

Sponsored

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
7000xx for New York. Ship date 5/13-5/31. Seems they batch them by region

Grant Sunday

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Rubicon 19 Rubicon 20 Gladiator Rubicon
I got a message from my dealer Saturday saying they pushed my ship date back to 6/3 from 5/17. It is still sitting in D1 status. I am in Kansas Hydro Blue, P top, D doors, tow, gate.

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
I received my window sticker over the weekend the dealer thinks it will be in mid to end of june.
Ordered 2.12.21 sting gray 392
Yup I placed my order early December. Was est 4/20 then 5/10-5/20. Pushed back to end of the month now so we’ll see.