First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!!!!!

Hello Mr. XXXXXXX,

First, I would like to say congratulations on ordering your all-new Jeep Wrangler 392.

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way.

At this present time, your vehicle is sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.
I show your order presently has a noted estimated production plan timing reflected for the week of 05-10-21 or the week of 05-17-21. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and could be subject to change.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional delivery updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you soon.

I will be following up with you for your order updates or email responses as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
How the heck did you get a personal Jeep build watcher?
Sponsored

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
I just went through Jeep chat. I did get someone with a name I could pronounce this time. Not sure that's relevant.

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
Can you cc me a copy of your list or is mine as complete?
I mean all of my comments with light-hearted humor, take nothing personal.

With all due respect to you, as you started the list - :clap: - you da man!

*My* ADD notes your list has missing, duplicates and out of sequence last-6-digit-VINs :swear: that makes it hard for me to track :CWL: so I just check your list daily to update mine with any additional VINs. :like:

Then, in my spreadsheet I process those last 6 numbers into full and corrected VINs which are used in a link to see if they have a BuildSheet or WindowSticker available.

If available, I manually add the state and MSRP data to my spreadsheet which then processes for color shading status. (Still trying to get GooglySheets to parse the web-pdfs!)

At the end of the day I rerun the BuildSheet or WindowSticker checks and then post an update in the thread.

That said, my list does deviate slightly from yours WRT the listed VINs as we are both individually sourcing for updates. ( I did send you a recent list of my new VINs)

Here is a sampling of what my spreadsheet looks like:
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list 1620412939965

...Wherein you can see the color coding statuses.
GRAY color denotes absent or not available data
GREEN is for validated info, and hotlinks to the online docs
I also have another complete set of hidden cells tracking the advertised prices (and sometimes the prices paid) I can verify... but this is mostly incomplete.

I will send you what I have and you can process it as you like, but your spreadsheet appears to be Excel-based and mine is Googly-based.

You might also consider adding me as a co-editor to your web-based spreadsheet so that we can "clean it up" :) - dunno if this works.

I'm a retired military helicopter pilot (23 years) and now 20 years into my second career as an engineer for an industry-leading company in the field of military flight training and simulation devices - hence the ADD...
...and I am an avid Jeeper :jk: :rock:

Sponsored

Firewater

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LJ
Got the information that mine has completed inspection with an ETA of 5-23 delivery to Las Vegas, if that happens it would be exactly 6 months from date of order, but it hasn’t shipped yet so I won’t hold my breath.

graytrucks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392, 2020 LR Discovery, 2015 RR Sport SC
HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!!!!!

Hello Mr. XXXXXXX,

First, I would like to say congratulations on ordering your all-new Jeep Wrangler 392.

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way.

At this present time, your vehicle is sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.
I show your order presently has a noted estimated production plan timing reflected for the week of 05-10-21 or the week of 05-17-21. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and could be subject to change.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional delivery updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you soon.

I will be following up with you for your order updates or email responses as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
Ha! I’ve been getting emails from Jeff for about 8 weeks now. Each one is basically the same. My dealer has been able to confirm the status quicker, but it is nice I guess that someone at Jeep is taking the time to look for updates. Good luck!

Reactor111

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
I got a 392 ordered with a dealer that has an allocation. Ordered 4/20. Got the VON but no VIN yet. Here’s my question. Are allocations assigned a month of production when they are given out? Say he has 2 allocations. Are both good to go immediately, or does Jeep say something like you have an allocation for May and one for July, for example?

DMFetter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
Got the information that mine has completed inspection with an ETA of 5-23 delivery to Las Vegas, if that happens it would be exactly 6 months from date of order, but it hasn’t shipped yet so I won’t hold my breath.
Hopefully mine won’t be too far behind. I had a 5/1 ship date that did not happen.

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
I got a 392 ordered with a dealer that has an allocation. Ordered 4/20. Got the VON but no VIN yet. Here’s my question. Are allocations assigned a month of production when they are given out? Say he has 2 allocations. Are both good to go immediately, or does Jeep say something like you have an allocation for May and one for July, for example?
it appears all dealers were givin their total allocations for the model year 2021 392's, way back in nov. they either ordered all, or can still order if they hadnt yet. who knows what order they build them in weather it was first ordered or random... I havent seen or heard of any dealer getting an allocation that did not get one last nov.

Sponsored

byhumba

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler
oh boy. Yeah - keep us posted. I’m particularly interested in your outcome since our orders went in the same day and have followed a similar pattern.
My sales manager says it's still in BX code. Nothing has changed and no need for any revisions to the order. Everything is still on schedule...meaning my 392 is planned for delivery between 6/6 and 7/6.

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
good question ... I’ll first say I don’t know. But, in calling a lot of dealers this week looking for an allocation under which to order, one dealer said they had an allocation, didn’t order, and lost the allocation; but, then said they were expecting to hear next week if they were going to get it back.
T

S3ndMe392

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL, 2019 Jeep JL, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Not sure if this helps, or how accurate it is, but my dealership told me they had an allotment when mine was ordered, then we ordered one for my wife as well. Right now hers is a good order, however it was one of the ones that regressed back. Hers went to D, was assigned a VIN, regressed back to BG, then advanced to BX. They were told by their rep that her order WILL be built, and that it's going towards their allotment they will get when they sell their current allotment (mine). So, it's my understanding that once mine is delivered they will then have another allotment (hers) and that one will start building. Not sure that they have any allotments after that though.

Last edited:

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
I just went through Jeep chat. I did get someone with a name I could pronounce this time. Not sure that's relevant.
Phone Call or web chat?

Firewater

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LJ
Hopefully mine won’t be too far behind. I had a 5/1 ship date that did not happen.
About 30 days ago I had a 4-30 ship date and that didn’t happen, so hopefully yours in inspection now. They will probably travel together.
Sponsored