jeepken

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392
Just got off Jeep chat and received this:

" Thank you so much for holding, there are updates pending on your order that must be discussed and reviewed directly with your ordering dealership. Please contact your selling dealership for more information. "

I will contact my sales manager and see what he says. This chat is making me a little nervous.
I got the same response earlier this week. Still no word from my sales manager, his rep, or the "big guys" above him. Reading @REBEL JT 's Autoblog link gives me hope my issued VIN will be built even though it's in BX by "finding a way to move some" Hemi's. That article also gives me concern this is only limited to the 2021 model due to "the emissions regulations scheduled to come into effect nationwide for the 2022 model year".
Sponsored

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
I got the same response earlier this week. Still no word from my sales manager, his rep, or the "big guys" above him. Reading @REBEL JT 's Autoblog link gives me hope my issued VIN will be built even though it's in BX by "finding a way to move some" Hemi's. That article also gives me concern this is only limited to the 2021 model due to "the emissions regulations scheduled to come into effect nationwide for the 2022 model year".
Yes totally concerned regarding the emissions regulations scheduled to come in 2022. What is that all about? No more v8s? What about other hemi powered vehicles?

Firewater

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LJ
My 392 has been in I for about one week now,
any body know how long inspection normally takes?

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
...it is also marked as a Sold Unit

Tonight's 5/5 update as of 2245 CST -
Checking for a new WindowSticker or BuildSheet:

2 VIN(s) received new BuildSheet(s):

1 VIN(s) received new WindowSticker(s):

Tonight's 5/6 update as of 2200 CST -

0 VIN(s) received new BuildSheet(s):

2 VIN(s) received new WindowSticker(s):

...and something different today (pretty sure these weren't just newly added to the list today, as they were both on my list without anything yesterday) -
2 VIN(s) received both

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
Tonight's 5/6 update as of 2200 CST -

0 VIN(s) received new BuildSheet(s):

2 VIN(s) received new WindowSticker(s):

...and something different today (pretty sure these weren't just newly added to the list today, as they were both on my list without anything yesterday) -
2 VIN(s) received both
Can you cc me a copy of your list or is mine as complete?

Sponsored

Firewater

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LJ
Received my window sticker from cryptostickers.net this morning , does that mean it has been released from factory to ship?

Sponsored

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
I spoke to my dealer this morning and this is what they are being told. The plant is still recovering from the COVID (maybe an excuse I know). The shifts are working on reduced staff. Inspections are taking longer because the inspectors are being pulled to work the line.

As far as the emissions standard thing goes. I noticed they are producing about 10 times the number of 4XEs to 392s. Someone who works on the line told me that yesterday they put out 5 x 392s and 100 4Xes. So 20 times yesterday but they said it's normally about 5 to 1. This I believe it to meet their CAFE requirements. I think this because my dealer has 4Xes on the lot unsold.

My build timeline went like this:
11/21/20 ordered. MSRP $500 nr deposit.
Snazberry, One Touch, Tow package, Mats, Camera, Cargo org.

December BG – order has passed edit but not considered for scheduling
January. BX – good order available for scheduling
Feb 13th. D – firm schedule; number is assigned
April 8th D1 –gateline: plant has sequenced the unit for production,

Today still D1.

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
Does anyone else drop everything when this thread is updated? I am at work and I get the email notification that a new post has been added and I am like "Hold on, I just got an important email I need to read" LOL

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Does anyone else drop everything when this thread is updated? I am at work and I get the email notification that a new post has been added and I am like "Hold on, I just got an important email I need to read" LOL
I only ordered mine Wednesday so I am just (over)thinking how early I can bug my dealer/Jeep Chat about a VIN.

boxs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BMW X4M Comp, 21 Rubicon 392
Occupation
Done working!
Just left my dealer, my order has regressed from D1 (with a date of May 14) back to D! This is getting ridiculous!! BX, to BG, back to BX, to D with a VIN, back to BX, to D1 with a date, now back to D. Is Jeep that messed up? I'm not sure I want them to produce a vehicle for me?!?! Maybe it's time to rethink this whole thing.
Sorry to vent, waiting is bad enough but going backwards is really frustrating........
Boxs

CockneyUSA

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X, Corvette Grand Sport, Toyota Tundra. Ordering 392...
HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!!!!!

Hello Mr. XXXXXXX,

First, I would like to say congratulations on ordering your all-new Jeep Wrangler 392.

My name is Jeff and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way.

At this present time, your vehicle is sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.
I show your order presently has a noted estimated production plan timing reflected for the week of 05-10-21 or the week of 05-17-21. Please keep in mind, this timing is estimated and could be subject to change.

I will continue to monitor your order for additional delivery updates and I anticipate having further updates to share with you soon.

I will be following up with you for your order updates or email responses as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.

Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Jeep Information Center
O|||||||O
Sponsored